What's your best outfit for meeting new people? Girls or guys can answer.

Please describe in some detail! What makes it attractive to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• My French fisherman's sweater, buttons on the shoulder...never fails to get compliments!

What Guys Said 3

• lol this: link

and that's what I exactly wear to work (grey dress shirt and black tie), and I wear the same thing when I go out to a bar.

• My swimsuit. People think I'm just a computer geek til they see me in the hot tub. I dress pretty much in jeans and t-shirt everyday.

• For work interviews, it's best to keep it semi formal. Slacks and a nice shirt (suits are usually not required)

For personal you can so semi casual. Jeans and a nice shirt. That way they know that you at least somewhat care, yet laid back

What Girls Said 5

• House party outfits, usually bodycon skirts/shorts to short shorts with a baggy top, tights and coordinated jewelry .

For any other socially based even I'll wear any outfit that's uniquely fashionable. Don't think trends, think vintage. Stuff like this link

• I just wear my favorite dangle flower earrings

• I don't have one I just wear whatever I want and my usualfavorite necklace that's a mood pendant

• Something creative and unique that makes a statement.

• My poka dot dress