Ladies: What do you think about an attractive guy with no social life?

I'm a moderately attractive guy but for the last few years I've been lacking social skills. I don't know why but I prefer being alone playing video games most of the time. On first impression most people think I'm a really cool dude but I really don't have that many friends at all. I get hit on by lots of girls at clubs and bars but I can never take it to the next level because I don't know what to say.

I know that if a girl thinks you're hot it doesn't really matter what you say that much (especially at a bar/club where half the people want to hook up) but I'm just scared of rejection I guess, which I know is dumb.

So what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd reccomend to date an introvert, otherwise you'll end up fighting over your preferred activities. Try looking for girls outside of the bar scene (a little harder to meet them, but possible) and you might find a girl you feel more comfortable with. Chances are, you could be picking up on clues that these girls hitting on you aren't the right fit. There is the chemistry of being attracted, but there is also an important chemistry of feeling comfortable and at ease with someone ... don't forget that the second matters as much as the first.

What Girls Said 2

• I like guys that are social... but not tooo social

• stop you got me with "attractive guy"

Yeah I'm that superficial

What Guys Said 3

• I think you need to be courageous one night, if one girl says no... there's more than one that will say yes (or so you've portrayed)

Most people on here lad two main things, balls and common sense. You'll never know if you never try, life's one big learning curve, get on it, let it educate you

• What do you mean you have nothing to say? Just be yourself.

Also, you seem to have a problem with you not having a social life, so I don't think you actually PREFER to be alone. It sounds like you're hiding from something that only you can figure out.

• hmmm sounds like me. you just need to get better at flirting. basically just try to be funny... honestly I got good at flirting just by reading a crapload of articles on the internet then morphing what I got into myself...