Out of these super models, who do you think is the "best"?

Meaning, the best looking in the face, the best body, the best model all around? I know the opinions will vary and I think all of these women are beautiful. I picked models from different countries too which may also impact your answers.

Adriana Lima- Brazilian

link link

Tyra Banks- American link

link

Heidi Klum- German

link

link

Karolina Kurkova- Czech

link

link

Kate Moss- British

link

link

• Adriana Lima
    52% (15)55% (11)53% (26)Vote
  • Tyra Banks
    14% (4)25% (5)18% (9)Vote
  • Heidi Klum
    7% (2)15% (3)10% (5)Vote
  • Karolina Kurkova
    7% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • Kate Moss
    20% (6)5% (1)15% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely love Kate Moss & Karolina Kurkova

Karolina has no belly button!

I think as far as high fashion goes, Kate Moss is the only Haute Couture model, so she's in a different league of her own.

link

Love her

Although I love Candace Swanepoel

link

link

Her face is gorgeous

E

2|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 11

• None of them are exceptionally hot or ugly in my opinion. The best picture you put up is the second link for Tyra, and that is based purely on the fact that I want to motor boat those titties.

2|1
    0|0
  • Adriana Lima easily...

1|0
    0|0
  • of those I vote Tyra Banks but I am not really attracted to any of them

i want option F: Miranda Kerr :D

2|0
    1|0
  • I'd say Tyra Banks has the best body but Adriana Lima takes the cake for best all-round (mostly for her face).

Karolina Kurkova also has a really nice body but her face is off, in the same way Angelina Jolie's face is off - something very unnatural about the size of her lips. (But Kurkova does have nice hair and an awesome body.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have much of an attraction to models in general anyway and none of them seem to have changed my mind at all... I am not a very good "model judge" but its kinda stupid imo to judge them when they all been Photoshop'd to death. Might as well photoshop an alien into kim kardashian.

of them id go with tyra banks I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • tyra for sure. I don't find any of the others attractive at all.

but I mean the 2008 tyra, not the old tyra.

adriana just has a very pretty face but that's it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Kate Moss but I, could give two sh*ts about anyone of them. I'm too ugly and fat anyways to date them.

1|0
    0|1
  • Too much photo shop to give an accurately assessed opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • then why bother answering?

• Show All
    • photoshop or not, if they aren't tall/thin/attractive enough, they aren't placed on the runway...lol VS models have had some funky incidents but almost everything is edited nowadays

• My opinion is that a lot of them stick so much silicon in their bodies that they're not even real at that point. Some don't but still.

• Tyra. And her personality is really attractive to me...

2|0
    1|0
  • adriana lima looks the best to me

1|0
    0|0
  • None imo.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Adriana is so gorgeous but I love tyra beyond looks and modelling ability.

3|1
    0|0
  • i think kate moss has the prettiest face, she is a classical beauty like brigitte bardot or twiggy, but I think heidi klum has the best body, she has given birth like 4-5 times and still there's no sign of it

1|0
    0|0
  • well after all the airbrushing, Adriana is the best, still hotter than me by far without the air brushing I'm sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, I'm surprised actually! I didn't think Adriana would be so popular! I don't really like her face structure, her cheeks always seem out of place to me, or a bit swollen. I think Karolina Kurkova is pretty without heavy make-up, but overall, Kate Moss has the "sweetest" looking face. Tyra Banks is very pretty, too, but I wasn't impressed by the cover shot so I can't honestly vote for her. I like Adriana's shape, though :]

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't have to just go by the photos I provided. Those were just give people who don't know them an idea of what they look like. But thanks for answering:)

• Tyra Banks

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked Adriana, but I think there are a lot of models who look just as good as she does. (all VS model for example). I really don't get why people think Karolina Kurkova is attractive, here nose is really repellant.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh yeah, I think many models look just as great, I was just curious as to what other people thought.

• Adriana she's just so beautiful and she looks fun

1|0
    0|0
  • I like alessandra ambrosio and candice sweanepoel

1|0
    0|0
  • Ukrainian Milla Jovovich

link

Ukrainian, USSR Mila Kunis

link

American Olivia Wilde

link

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I know there are other pretty models, but I could only include 5 in the poll so this doesn't really answer my question. Lol

• Tyra andAdriana look best

0|0
    0|0
  • I think non whites look better esp with their dark hair so I relate to them as a role model.Brazil and America..eventhough usually people don't think black when they hear/see America

1|0
    0|0
    • White people can have dark hair too. lol And America has all different types of people in it, not just white but I get what you're saying.

• Adriana's so pretty, but I think Tyra has the most talent.

2|0
    0|0