Ok my prom is coming up and I have my dress and shoes and everything but I have no clue what I should do to my hair.

my dress is light purple floor length with a ball gown skirt

I have think blond hair a little past the top of my shoulder

any ideas on hair styles would be great.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a little older now and when I look back at my prom pictures I regret trying to get some fancy curly hairdo that looked unnatural, over-hair sprayed, and not as good as my hair more naturally and simply styled. Guys feel the same way. Why spend all this money to make your hair look weird and unnatural?

Here's some examples of hairdos I would suggest for prom that aren't too overdone, but still look more fancy:

link

link

link

link

link

link

I would consider these ones too much:

link

link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• There is a lot of great sites that offer ideas just by googling them. You can also take a picture of your dress to your hairstylists and they can help you with ideas. If you are doing it yourself play with your hair weeks before and you might find somethin you like

• i have a thing for loose curls. they always look good imo :)