Guys, what kind of skirt do you like?

What do you like that doesn't come of as slutty? Mini skirt? Pencil skirt that goes a little higher than the knee? Flowy skirt that goes a little higher than the knee? Etc. it's always hot where I live and I have the body for it, so what kind of skirt do guys like? You can post links if you want.

Most Helpful Guy

• Miniskirts

link

link

link

link

link

link

I prefer seeing at least half her thighs all the way down to her entire calves or ankles.

Skirts this short link link should be used for special occasions rather than general public use.

• Ehh. Not really my style

• Then why'd you ask for our opinion, if you don't like it?

• I just wanted to see what kinda stuff guys like. So thanks for adding your opinion.

What Guys Said 13

• Pleated skirts are always good, and simpler ones are better. Also, they should bell out at the bottom; I've never cared for the ones that are straight or that get tighter at the bottom.

BTW, I *love* a girl in a skirt or a dress. It doesn't have to be super short or anything, but a skirt/dress just says "woman" to me in a very lovely way.

• Ignore the colors. Anyway it still depends on the occasion.

link - I think this type of skirt looks highly feminine and sophisticated

link - frilly ones like this look hot

link - kinda like this but not green lol

• It just depends on the girl, she's the one who most likely knows what fits her best, we just are happy to see how nice you look!

• Not many guys have any feeling about a style of skirt, we're more concerned with who is wearing it!

• How about mini sundresses? I like them on a girl.

link

link

link

link

link

• 0|1
    • Not really my style

• Of course not, you are too young for such a style. I like it. Elegant and sexy at the same time

• Then why did you ask his opinion, if you don't like it?

• I like pleats.

• 0|0
  • Eh, depends on the situation. There's no one skirt that I absolutely love that doesn't give off a slutty vibe (then again, you can't "dress" slutty, you can only act slutty. Put a girl in a skirt and she acts like a lady then the skirts not slutty, is it?

• Short denim is hot.

Also, what guy can't resist the classic plaid, school-girl like skirt?

And last, but not least, the epic cheerleading skirt--- of course accompanied with the rest of the outfit. :)

• i really love the knife pleated skirt, especially the American cheerleader skirts.

• Any kind of flowy skirt, regardless of length.

• Screw skirts rock dem booty shorts

What Girls Said 0