Why are good looking men dating ugly looking females?

Why are good looking men dating ugly looking females? lol Serious question!

Most Helpful Guy

• What one person sees as ugly, another may see as beautiful!

Normally girls who think they are more attractive than everyone else have bad personalities and can look down on other girls and guys. Yeah they may be blessed in the face but their personality is a massive let down, which in turn is a massive turn off for guys. So girls who may not be as physically beautiful as others make up by being beautiful inside, which can also attract guys.

So if you are physically beautiful but look down on others because of their looks, be prepared because in the end its you who will end up second best.

• Not all pretty girls have bad personalities! Seems like you guys can't handle it lol

• [Seems like you guys can't handle it lol ]Because pretty girls have to be treated in another way than "ugly looking females" ??,Question askers (description) A question of merit?

• What jacques said was right

What Guys Said 11

• a couple reasons:

(1) these girls are ugly to you but attractive to the guys.

(2) these guys like them for their personality. Pretty girls (as in ones who doll themselves up to the max) are more likely to be attention whores, women who are insecure about their self-worth and whom may confuse attention for love. Naturally, if such girls view men as objects, their commitment is to the attention they receive rather than the men who are giving them the attention.

• I believe that sometimes beauty is only a mask to an ugly person.

A lot of times, not all the times, but a lot of times a very attractive girl can have very ugly qualities about her such as their personality or morals that make them less attractive then maybe another girl who might not be so pretty might be more of a classy or girlfriend material type of girl

• Some very attractive girls tend to be spoiled girls, having heard too often how attractive they are, how much they "are worth".

"Plain" girls are worth just as much but often don't have that kind of personality.

• It often amounts to the choice between personnality and looks.

A guy dating a "less pretty" girl will do so more because of her personnality.

When dating "pretty girls", guys should keep in mind that the major problem with pretty girls that have bad personalities is that 10 years later their personnality will be just as bad but their prettyness will probably be gone.

A guy who dated and /or married her because she was pretty and despite her personnality will dump her when she starts looking less good, if he has brains. (Would that be the famous "7-year itch"?>-<)

The ideal would be a pretty girl with good personnality of course.

• I think it's because 'ulgly females" don't play hard to get and don't beat around the bush as often. for me it's a big turn off if I have to guess for ages if she want's me and is just playing or actually doesn't like me. so I say any guy good looking or just average going for the ugly girls because they don't have to guess if she likes him she'll probly just say yes if she don't she'll say no.

I've noticed guys that I wouldn't call good looking but ones that I think could get any chick he want's. dateing girls that are a bit over weight or that I would say she has a nice body but ulgly face kinda thing because they don't have to play the guessing game.

I often thought of settleing for the "not so pritty" girls because all/moast of the hot girls know they can get any guy they want and play hard to get every time a guy likes them.

• Probably because these girls you call ugly aren't that ugly and have a lot more to offer in personality and interests. I'll take a decent looking girl with a lot to say over a hot chick who is going to try and play games and has no substance. Before the hate rolls in ... yes you can have both, but it's not as common.

• Am I right if I understand that in your opinion "ugly looking females" should not be dated by "good looking guys"?

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder. you might see someone as ugly but someone else might see that same person as good looking

• Perhaps because the girls you happen to see as less-attractive girls are nice, affectionate, and attentive to their men, and don't tear down other people's happiness.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why don't you ask the guy, I am sure the women he loves is "the most beautiful women he has ever laid his eyes upon".

• dont know better? don't care? or really like the person regaurdless of how attractive you feel they are

• Do guys feel confident wit them?

• I don't think you can sterotype it like that too much. I mean maybe think of it this way maybe the guy likes the ugly girl because he knows she's his and only his. As with some super hot babe that like every guy in the world wants it may be an issue, he may feel insecure. And honestly.... I don't blame him some of those ttractive girls are a little slutty which is awesome as long as you don't date them

• Lol I SEE! That's what I was waiting to hear! Feeling a little insecure!

• Because all of the mediocre girls think that they can do better. Seriously just because you're a 5 out of 10 and bagged a 9 a couple of times after a night of partying some girls set that as their standard. Most girls over rate themselves by 2-3 points on a scale of 10.

What Girls Said 13

• Why are ugly men dating attractive females? :p lol

Well, I know a couple of reasons.

- Looks are not important to them and they look beyond it

- It brings up their self esteem, or self confidence because they know they look better...

- It makes them feel more secure.. in the relationship. Because they know no one will try to steal their ugly significant other.

- The ugly one is filthy rich...

- The attractive one is blind, and the ugly one got lucky

• Really attractive guys sometimes aren't the most greatest guys underneath their exterior, and they end up with less attractive girls or it' sjust that their personalities / similarities are on par with each other. I mean, it depends on where you are. Where I'm from , mostly attractive guys go out with attractive girls.

• For the same reasons that good looking women would date "ugly looking" males.

• because there's other things than looks...and in most cases its always the not so attractive person that has the better inner qualities...just look at susan boyle lol she has an amazing voice, but before she sang no one believed in her because of how she looks. Tells you something about the world...

• Maybe to you there ugly, but I'm sure there not ugly to the guy... Why don't you ask one of them and see what they say.

• Because usually the beautiful ones are bitchy and/or high maintenance.

• the really 'hot' ones or wtv might be too cocky/bitchy and most guys like submissive girls

• Just because someone is less attrative doesn't make them submissive/obedient

• hahaha I was wondering too,but you know what? :) There aren't ugly girls in the world ;)

• I don't know but its frustrating!

• One of my friends told me is that less attractive girls are usually girlfriend material. Gorgeous girls (9s, 10s) are always getting attention from guys and get kind of cocky (not all but a lot). They usually have a lot of guys who want them and it's competition. But the ugly girl is gonna be true to him and treat him really good because it's not like she can easily replace him like the good looking girl can. They will try harder to be nicer, understanding, and he knows she's not going anywhere.

• Exactly! Thnks for the answer! I was just curious how others thought about the subject

• This is not true. It's the other way around.

• First off, its not that good to refer to girls as females. Calling someone female is like calling them lower then a human and implying they are an animal. Girls, women, chica's, anything but female.

Second, most of the beautiful girls these days are either, slutty and have low self esteem. Have to much drama. Only love themselves and are shallow about the guys they choose. Or as dumb as rocks and no one wants them.

• Someone writing the words "ugly looking females" would make me prefer those so called "ugly looking females" at any time, without even considering to talk friendly to him or her.:-P

• You don't make no sense what's so ever! I'm just going to let it go, because its useless explaining to somebody that pretty much has no mind of her own!

• Ditto to that

• <ugly looking female that no one is dating

obviously this isn't true.