Do you think you are attractive?

On a scale of one to ten how attractive are you?

How attractive do you want your partner to be and what is the least you can tolerate?

0|0
22|32

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'm about a 7, though most would probably say one or 2.

I would say I have potential, but again, it seems to be that very few people agree, so they're not willing to take the tiny amounts of risk in order to help me to improve my situation, so I'm stuck at the one or 2 range until that happens (if ever).

I would like to be attracted to my future girlfriend or wife (if I have one) and not just fall into a relationship that is completely inappropriate for me out of desperation or something similar. Ideally, I'd like someone that could be a great fit with me; but in order for life to be more successful, she'd probably have to be at least a 7-8 in personality AND looks, so that she's not "stuck" in a situation.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• Do I think I'm attractive? Yes.

My rating scale? I could care less if people rate me a 0/10 or a 10/10.

Ive been through this insecurity before, a phase where all human beings question their worth.

But hey, I do the same routine, clubs and bars every weekend, wake up to a different chick every week. By the time guys achieve my level they would have developed nerves of steel to not give a f*ck on what people around them say.

1|4
    0|3
  • I'm like a 13.

Doesn't really matter what my partner is before we're going out. If she's mine she's a 10. No question about it.

4|1
    0|1
    • Ur not that good looking so come back down to earth

• Says you. I'm comfortable up here in the clouds.

• awww he is jealous of you cause he just rated himself a 5 and he has no pic of himself so it might even be less then 5

• I'm pretty average, 7/10.

Partner? 6-8/10. Then again any number rating system is flawed for myriad reasons. Not least because most people have an appalling taste.

They should be interesting and beautiful to me. Not necessarily anyone else. Also, I find 9's and 10's often to be generic looking. Obviously attractive, just not... interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm a solid 6. lol. On my good days, I can feel like a 7, but it doesn't get any higher than that, in my opinion.

I'm often told that my standards (7+) for a suitable partner are unreasonably high. Honestly, though, I'd say that it never really matters in the end. I've gotten into close friendships with girls below my standards, of which I would not have minded dating.

I like your question, though. Good one.

1|1
    0|0
  • To certain people I'm a one. But to others I'm a solid two.

2|0
    0|0

I get a lot of positive signal from girls even when we hardly know each other, so I guess it is my appearance that is attracting them. So I give myself an 8.

i want my partner to be like 6-8. Cause the type of girl I want is not those very attractive, what I want is more of the homely type, who does not really care about their appearance that much (cause they care more about family).

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd give myself an 8 based on past experience. Over the years most of the girls I've dated have approached me first, so that tells me that they must find appearance attractive, because from what I understand girls approaching guys first is kind of a rare thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not sure how people can do this, I don't even know how you'd reason out a number. Id like a girl who loves to laugh with pretty eyes

1|1
    0|0
    • Ur the one guy who answered that actually could have given himself a higj rating and you disnt. Respect bro

• just OK. not like children run screaming. but not make girls wet just to see me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 7, if I wasn't short and my hands were bigger and my nose wasn't crooked I would definetely be a 10 lol. I actually do think I am aboce average despite all of my defects. I am definetely not a model though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very interesting question -- certainly provides some insight doesn't it? :D

But...i think ill leave the rating to those who know what I look like

Great question tho!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I think I'm average.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 or 8.

I'd like my partner to be as attractive as I am if not more. I usually shoot high. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't go for someone less attractive either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 5 or so and I've had relationships where the girl was a 9 and I've had relationships where she was a 3

0|0
    1|0
  • From my current pic a solid 10,

Irl, 2 or 3 :O

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 6. I would like an 8-10. Problem there? Um... yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6-7

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, I'd want a girl about the same ... otherwise I'd get insecure/paranoid. I'd pull "YOU LOOK TOO GOOD FOR ME"'s inside my head.

• Ya same here . Can't be with someone wayyy better looking than me.

• My partner really doesn't have to be all glamorous looking. I'm fine with my baby being just cute to me. :)

0|0
    0|0

0|1
    0|2
  • Ill say a 9 and ill date any girl 5 and up as long as I like her

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe a 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • I give myself a 7.2 and I want a 8, 9, or 10 for a partner, and nothing under 8 I will tolerate.

0|0
    2|1

0|0
    0|2
  • wtf

its either super low self esteem or narcissism with these answers...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm somewhere around the 1-2 mark.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 or 7 for me (in my opinion)

about 4-8 for a partner. not too picky about my partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I look pretty good so ill give myself a 7. id like my partner to be like a 7 too

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-4 on a bad day, 5 on a good

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably don't give myself enough credit, but I think saying I'm average would be pretty generous. Luckily I make up for it in pretty much every other way, so I'm okay with it. Nobody can be perfect right? Rather my looks be below average than my intelligence or personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love you shadow <3(I voted this)...coz..

I don't know weather I am attractive or not but I never had any difficulty in getting the girl I want ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• On an average to good day, I'd rate myself as a 6, maybe a 7 on a really good day. But beauty and attractiveness are subjective. Because of that, I only judge myself based on the best I know I could ever look with the body and features I've been given (through changing hair and clothing styles, losing some more weight, etc.) and try not to stack myself up to other people very much. Also, because of this, I don't have a specific list of features in my mind that make a guy attractive, so I can't really assign a number to how I'd want a guy to look. I'm not extremely shallow like some people are with looks, but I'd lie if I said that looks didn't matter at all. We all have a line we wouldn't cross when it comes to looks on the opposite gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm clearly a 14. Clearly.

But in reality it doesn't matter. I think I'm attractive and other people think I'm attractive so why do I care if I'm a four or a ten?

As for my partner, once again the numeric rating system has no bearing. My partner is the most attractive man I know or have known because of who he is, not what he looks like.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think I'm about a 5 maybe 6 on a really good day. I mean I don't think I'm really ugly or anything, but I don't think I'm very pretty either. I'm just kind of there like a chair or maybe a table lol.

Other people though, I guess I would say 4 or 5 but when it comes down to it, it doesn't really matter. Also, if I really like someone's personality, traits that I would normally consider unattractive become cute little quirks. Like "No, his nose isn't big, it's just shaped differently. It's so cute." That sort of thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well before my boyfriend and I actually started dating, he rated me as an 8 (cause we were just friends then) So I'm gonna go with that. I rated him the same. We don't even rate each other now that we are dating, it would only cause trouble.

1|0
    0|1
  • I used to think I was.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'm perfectly happy with the way I am, but if I had to give a number, probably around a 6.5?

As for my guy, personally, I'm attracted to confidence. If he's got confidence, he can fool me into thinking he's a 10, even though he's a 4... it's all relative though. In retrospect, I've been with 5 to 9's.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am happy witht he way I look, and sometimes I think I'm a 11 and then I have bad days were I think I'm like a 6. I guess to me a partner has to be like an 8-10 and have a heart to match

0|1
    1|2
  • Qqrrl, I am hot. Jk, but I'm usually rated a 9 or 10 by most people. I want my boyfriend to be under this, but close, so maybe a 7-9. I wouldn't go below a 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm probably a 7.

I have my good & bad, I suppose, but I like who I am. Wouldn't chance it!

My ideal guy would be a near 10 TO ME, but to the rest of society he'd probably be about a 7 as well.

0|0
    0|1
  • someone can become more attractive when they have a good personality... I've come to find that and it kind of upsets me

0|0
    0|0
  • For me 7, I really need to start working out ;)

For my partner 6/7/8

I don't want a model as a boyfriend, I would be too worried about cheating and I wouldn't feel confident about my body next to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an 8 but I'll take a 7

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/10

I try to not have such high standards when it comes to guys. I can do no better than a 4-5, maybe. I get hit on by unattractive guys a lot so that should say something.

0|0
    0|1
  • For me maybe 7-8, wanna date with guys 8-9 for fun, and can lower to 6 fro serious relationship as the appearance is not that important if I want sth serious ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I'm pretty avg, like a 6ish

and for a loved one? I would do 5

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself to be fairly attractive, probably around a 7. 8 on a good day. A guy I would be dating, probably around the 6-8 mark

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm below average. Maybe a 4 or something.

I don't jave high standards with guys cause I cant. I am ugly myself.

0|0
    0|1
  • no..i'm not attractive at all..i don't think that I will ever have a partner..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an Awesome !10.9999999 :D

Woooow! haha

My love can be a one but he has to love me a lot! :)!

0|0
    0|1
  • I think attractiveness and how goodlooking a person is are two different things. In terms of attractiveness, I do get a fair share of men that stare/watch/approach me. My friends (girls and guys) have commented on the amount of attention I get but it doesn't matter to me if they aren't the type I like. In addition, I know I'm more attractive in the US and Italy than I am here. From that, I would say in terms of attractiveness I maybe a 7.5+

In terms of how goodlooking I am, I believe a relatively constant number for me would be a 7 (not that anyone to my knowledge has actually ever given me a number but yeah). I base my attractiveness on the relative attractiveness of the guys that look at me. I can get the guys I'd consider an 8 or a 9 so I can't be much less (my logic).

The lowest I'd go for would be a 7 face wise, but body for me matters too. What can I say, a tad shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been good with that number scale lol

i think I'm pretty but I don't stand out. I guess between average and gorgeous I'm closer to the average end of the scale.

i could definitely be with an "average" guy because if I liked him he'd be incredibly cute to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i walked into a store yesterday and heard a guy say 9. I was kinda pissed because I didn't give a sh*t what he looks like but he's sitting there judging me...

i really don't like attention

& I need someone that works out as much as me so they usually are attractive. but personality can definitely be a game changer. so first do they workout? personality, then looks. I can work with a 6.

0|0
    0|0