What type of haircut is this?

What type of haircut is this called and would it look good on brown hair.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask to cut your hair so you have 2 inches and then wet it and add gel then try to make a fohawk-like a mohawk get the middle section up..and yes it'd look good on brown hair

Best answer?

What Girls Said 6

• just take the pic to the barber. it will probably look good. if it doesn't, it'll grow out.

• That's a nice haircut! Sorry, I don't know what it is called but you can just print it out, show it to your barber and ask for the same haircut (you will probably have to style it for it to look that way everyday, your barber will show you how). And yes, it would look great on brown hair.

• when you go to you hair dresser you can either bring that pic, or just tell them I want it sort all around and a little longer in the front, just explain it to them. there's no specific name for that hair cut/style

• The Anderson Cooper..if you go to thebarber they can cut for you

• Its not really a cut he just styled short hair with gel and water with his hands

• that is brown hair...

and its called boring white boy cut :)

What Guys Said 1

• I would like to know as well,

seems cool!