Why do you wear t-shirts or short pants with slogans on them?

Women don't like men to stare at their breasts or their butt. But they will wear a slogan on the front of their t-shirt that you have to look at for more than a few seconds to figure out. Or they will wear short pants with a slogan or name (such as 'pink') on the backside. It draws attention to their butt. Or are you really hoping guys will study your body when you aren't noticing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear slogans. but if I wear something with a picture in it then I don't fret if someone looks at my shirt. it's no big deal.

What Girls Said 6

• Because I like the shirt and think its cute, I'm not really thinking of the reactions of men when I choose an outfit. Like, "Oh I better not wear this shirt that says "Pink" on it because then men will look at my boobs!" I just wear what I like

• That is not really my style but assuming I did wear clothes with slogans on them then I would not mind people reading them, of course. The thing is, those slogans are at most a few words so it really shouldn't take guys so long to read them ;)

• Its fun/funny to read graphic tees

• For that reason I tend to stay away from clothes like that

• to look as if you have money to spend on brand names. its stupid

• The amercrombie/hollister is worse these people don't even realize they're advertizing the company/brand

What Guys Said 2

• A lot of women like men to look at their chest or rear end. Just not looking in a long creepy manner. Of course it matters who the guy is. Who wants some idiot glaring at them?

• Agreed that it does draw attention, but probably most of them don't even think about it that way, they just think the outfit in general looks nice.