Why do you wear t-shirts or short pants with slogans on them?

Women don't like men to stare at their breasts or their butt. But they will wear a slogan on the front of their t-shirt that you have to look at for more than a few seconds to figure out. Or they will wear short pants with a slogan or name (such as 'pink') on the backside. It draws attention to their butt. Or are you really hoping guys will study your body when you aren't noticing?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear slogans. but if I wear something with a picture in it then I don't fret if someone looks at my shirt. it's no big deal.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Because I like the shirt and think its cute, I'm not really thinking of the reactions of men when I choose an outfit. Like, "Oh I better not wear this shirt that says "Pink" on it because then men will look at my boobs!" I just wear what I like

0|0
    0|0
  • That is not really my style but assuming I did wear clothes with slogans on them then I would not mind people reading them, of course. The thing is, those slogans are at most a few words so it really shouldn't take guys so long to read them ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fun/funny to read graphic tees

0|0
    0|0
  • For that reason I tend to stay away from clothes like that

0|0
    0|0
  • to look as if you have money to spend on brand names. its stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • The amercrombie/hollister is worse these people don't even realize they're advertizing the company/brand

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• A lot of women like men to look at their chest or rear end. Just not looking in a long creepy manner. Of course it matters who the guy is. Who wants some idiot glaring at them?

1|0
    0|0
  • Agreed that it does draw attention, but probably most of them don't even think about it that way, they just think the outfit in general looks nice.

1|0
    0|0