Sexy/cute nightclothes?

So I'm going to be staying at my boyfriend's for a couple of nights soon. I was wondering what you guys found to be sexy or cute for girls to wear to bed?

I was considering a black nightie thing but I'm not sure. Last time I wore his shirt with my pants as I didn't bring pjamas (I was expecting to crash at a party but we ended up getting bored and going back to his) and the time before that I wore shorts and a vest top.

So what do you like your girl to wear to bed? None of these seem to have turned him on at all and it does get warm and sticky if I'm just in underwear since he sleeps in just his boxers.

Any advice? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just one of his t shirts and nothing else

• When I asked to borrow one of his shirts he asked if I found it a turn on... Seems like it isn't for him... I just wish I could wear something that's make him look twice :P

• Makes me think your boyfriend is gay. He should be looking at you no matter what you wear. As for the answer, just wear what you want to wear! Never dress for men! Even if it's your boyfriend

What Guys Said 6

• Loose fitting flannel pajamas. Covering up can be hot.

• I love when a woman wears sexy lingerie, I love when a lovers wears a sheer babydoll and matching panties or a long silk or lace night gown.

• Here's an outfit for you. link

• Sexy underwear lol. Tight t-shirt maybe.

• I like Marrryyyyy's idea.

• All natural

What Girls Said 3

• Show up in something silky and a little skimpy, say a cami and panty set or a little nightgown.

Before bed, turn down the thermostat and undress.

Then you can have your hot, sticky evening the fun way.

My boyfriend prefers me to wear little things in lace, but keeping the room a little cooler helps with the issue of getting overheated while sleeping and sticking to each other.

• silk cami and panties

• i would choose a tank top and a pair of shorts or just matching bra and panties