How can I make my hair grow super fast ?

I want my hair to grow super long and healthy !:)nutrition,products ,hair treatments ?

Most Helpful Girl

• hair grows roughly at the rate of 1/2 an inch per month. I've heard that taking prenatal vitamins can help make it healthier but nothing will speed it up.

• I heard about that before too that they supposedly help you hair grow . I think I'll try it ,thanks .

What Guys Said 4

• There is no way to do it. It will grow roughly the same speed it does now, no matter what you do. All you can do is treat it well, condition it and take care of split ends. But that's it.

• Slap some rogain up on there, lol honestly have never heard of anything successful for growing super fast, unless you wan't to trade with me.

• Rogaine is only for guys

• No they make Rogaine for women as well :)

• Regardless, I am willing to trade my fast growing hair >.> have to get haircuts s often lol.

• concentrate, push really hard, it will start to sprout in no time.

• Smoke some crack.

• that's very helpful,thank you sir

What Girls Said 6

• Horse shampoo. No joke.

• Try taking a prenatal vitamin. The vitamins in it help your hair & nails grow.

• You can't. Get extensions

• If your eat healthy food and you are also healthy, don't forget vitamins, it will grow but when you get sick or eat unhealthy food you will notice it falling.

• Time...

• Buy a wig!