Want to know what you would look like with a different hair color?

Currently getting back into photoshop, figured changing some hair colors might be good practice plus a lot of girls always want to dye their hair..

Updates:
Edit : Need decent sized photo's profile pics are giving me issues lol.

0|0
16|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I'm kind of wavering on this because I really want to try this but I don't want people to recognize me on here.. I guess I shall just go anon. Here's the photo link I hope you can work with the hue in this photo but if that's a problem I will try to find another example. I think black hair and blond hair would be pretty interesting to see because I'm kind of in the middle. Thank you :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Hehe yeah photoshop is an amazing program,

every time I open it, I learn a new amazing thing. ^_^

I know how you change the colors it's funny.

You can change even the unpredictable in photoshop.

But no I think my black hair is the best for me. :P

And the chocolate brown ( link ) may suit me too. ^_^

I saw how you changed the hair color of Kearra,

But I think you need to remove the original hair color first (make it black and white),

and then paint it with the new color as you did before. ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I know what I look like with honey blond, light brown, dark brown, red, and purple. I think I've looked best with red so far, just because it compliments my skin tone, complexion and blue eyes. I wish I'd been born with red hair. After that I'd say the blond looked nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please master teach me!

0|0
    0|0
  • oo how about dark brown or pink? or blue... haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Try whatever colors you want. I kinda wonder what I would look like with super light almost bleached blond hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Have any bigger pictures? Lol profile ones don't work very well it seems..

• Cool, I wanna see what I"m gonna look like with a few shades of red, and blond and black, if you're up for it XD Go wild! If you need another picture or as you say a decent sized one message me ok? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanted to see what I'd look like blond, and with lighter brown hair lol

not sure if this picture is good enough to work with though lol

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wanted burgundy hair. I will change it up next year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wigs are more effective if I want to know..do celbrites that have dyed their hair so you can perfect techniques

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I've always wondered if I could rock or not rock a tip-dyed hairstyle, like this-- link

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always wondered what I would look like blond lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Please edit my picture too !:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't I was just hoping for best answer

0|0
    0|0
  • How about an example on yourself so I know you won't photoshop my face to naughty things/websites

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.