Lip piercings on a girl?

do you think lip piercings look good on a girl I really want to get one I already have a small diamond stud on the right side of my nose and I'm thinking of getting a small diamond stud on the lower left side of my lip are these piercings unattractive? oh and I'm getting my bellybutton in November

Most Helpful Girl

• Lip piercings can look pretty hot but that might alter the way people perceive you. Be it in a good way or bad way. Piercings can make your face appear very "hard" and "tough" but there are girls who pull piercings off beautifully so it depends on your face frame and features.

What Guys Said 3

• Well it depends, I like piercing but not everyone does,

Personally I find it attractive and it make you stand out from the crows.

Dont forget to post your pic if you get one!

• I don't mind them.

I prefer one and to the side, not down the center, and the bottom lip.

• lip piercing on a girl?

it makes her less attractive!

What Girls Said 5

• Lip piercings I have to say are not for everyone I know a girl who got one on the uppr part of the lip and on the lower side in the other side but she only kept the one on the upper lift and it looks really bad on her she looks like she has a mustache... But some girls can look really hot but that can also change your image do it at your own risk you can take it out if you don't like it later on :)

• I don't like piercings, I find them an eyesore, ><"

unless they are in the earlobe.

But it's your choice after all. ^^

• I think studs look better than the rings or bar/ball piercings

• My friend's boyfriend didn't break up with her eventhough she got spider bites so I guess its not that bad

• Studs are better than the ring but its usually not actualy on the lip