What's your privy, boys and girls, on hair? Curly, straight, wavy, brown, white, red

I know from experience that we human being are made of the saying 'to each his own'. But I would like to know what kind of hair, if it does in the first place, attracts you. I, personally, have curly crazy hair but can also do the straight-business type. If not a certain hair type (curly, straight, wavy) then maybe a specific hair cut? Just curious...

Do you think hair reflects personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does hair reflect personality?

-For artificial colors, I think so. You make a conscious choice to change your hair to that color. For instance, I don't know a natural blond who fits the blond stereotype, but I know plenty of fake blondes who do.

What do you prefer?

-Personally, I have a thing for pale girls with wavy hair of light-ish color, like dishwater blond or lighter, or red. Perhaps it's in touch with my dutch-bavarian roots, or the optimism and peace I feel around bright people.

But there are ways in which it works in different cases. Dark hair can be exotic and sophisticated. Brown hair can be down-to-earth. All depending on other factors. I would have to see and meet you myself in order to make any recommendations.

• 1. Never heard the term 'dishwater blond' before? I have no clue what that is but to each there own

2. So are you saying that blonds have more fun?

• I get ya now, that's kinda cute. But don't forget that a brunette can brighten a day up too ;)

• Oh, don't worry, I know that!

I can give an example in one word: Deschanel.

What Guys Said 2

• I like it the best when girls have straight and blond hair.

Blonde and curly also are OK, black and straight are alright aswell, but black and curly are a no-no.

• Well, I can definitely say I am more attracted to dark colors than lighter ones... I don't mind whether it's curly, straight or whatever, as long as it suits the girl it doesn't matter to me. Also, don't take that to mean that I'm not attracted to girls with light hair, in no way is hair EVER a deal breaker. If it is then the guy is a jerk. I do think hair reflects personality, to a point anyway..

What Girls Said 6

• The colors:

Umm I find the black color

or the brown (I mean the chocolate brown link ) color awesome. ^_^

Straight or wavy usually look nice.

But it really depends on the face shape, features and the look in general.

Each person looks good with a specific color and style. ^_^

• I find the color red/ginger hair extremely beautiful and I fancy any girl's hair who has that hair color! I absolutely adore curly hair too! It has so much life to it, I have natural straight thin hair, lol.

• I like guys with non straight hair but curly is best second wavy..and I like all hair colors black,dark brown and red are my favorite

• I like dark colored hair, then comes light colored hair. I love black, dark brown is next, then light brown and blond is last.

I dislike curly hair on men. Straight is much better, in my opinion,

• Black and its curly

• Dark and curly/wavy