What do you find sexier?

What is sexier, blue jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers, or dressed up in a suit /heels and skirt or dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• Skirt, though heels never have done anything for me, but that's just me. I know many guys like women in heels. Jeans and tshirts are nice too. A suit or dress are suitable for formal occasions or going out to a fancy place.

What Guys Said 16

• it all depends on how it's fitted. blue jeans and a t-shirt can be sexy but it can also look really sloppy. a dress or skirt can also be sexy but there are times when they just look bad.

It really all depends on what the guy is fantasizing about in that moment. If he just watched a movie with a sexy girl in blue jeans and a t-shirt he may be more likely to choose the girl wearing that.

• I'm a simple boots-jeans-tshirt kind of guy and so I find it really sexy when a girl wears a tanktop or shirt with a pair of genes and sneakers. That said skirts on women are really sexy so a skirt with a top is just as attractive. It all depends on the girl and occasion.

• All of what you said is sexy to me here is why.

this is what I think

1.Blue Jeans and t-shirts and sneakers she is a fun women on the go in the city.

2.Suit/heels and skirt or dress she is career driven and is independent and won't take anyones sh*t

• skirt or dress.

• Though call as I find both sexy, if I had to choose though, I'd say blue jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers. It shows me she can just be "chill" and not always "on the hunt" or feel the need to always dress up.

• naked!

• I love it all. Depends on the girl of course. I would have to say jeans though,which I have a weakness for. I do really like jeans with black strappy heels as well

• Casual clothing. I don't think suit or dressy clothes are even sexy on girls.

• Really? You can honestly say you don't fin this link or this link sexy?

• Well the girl is sexy, not so much her clothing, the shirts cool though, but not into high heels at all. second pic doesn't work.

• The first option.

• That's the most attractive thing a girl can wear; dressed up in heels and a blouse

• the second one

• all depends to woman who is carrying the clothes

• first options for me is sexier :)

(jeans, shirt, sneakers) hot!

• skirt/dress

• blue jeans/t-shirt is sexier...(:(:(:

• Easy, being all dressed up.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a dude, but it's obvious it depends on where the girl is going, considering the attire you described are for 2 completely different occasions. Also, how good does the girl make the clothing look? Attitude and body shape matters to determine what is sexy.

This for example link Would probably look sexy on a different shaped body.

• You must have changed your name? O.O..Dressed Up is more intimidating to a lot of guys...and casual wear tends to indicate a female who is more practical and less high-maintenance...easier to feel connected to a casually dressed girl and a lot of guys don't go for all the fluff and pomp & circumstance...(:(:(:

• Well, most people in general tend to dress to occasion. Meaning, if the occasion calls for formal wear you dress according to that, and if it calls for something else you dress according to that! Otherwise you look out of place and what do you mean I must have changed my name? No idea what you're talking about or referring to. My nick is the same as always here... o.0

• I feel sexier when I wear jeans

• A tight dress

• I keep hit on more with tight jeans