How many of you think exposing dresses are best to attract guys attention?

well I wanted 2 knw whether those short skirts or slight view of panty is necessary to attract guys attention

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably NOT the best way. A little bit of sexy dressing is OK, but when gets towards slutty, the girl already knows what kind of guy they will attract.

What Girls Said 21

• You'll get attention. Not from the right type of guy for the right reasons but you'll get attention. Maybe some guys will look at you (who could be the right guys) but they're not gonna approach you because they feel you'll be intimidating to them.

That's what I think. I don't know how men think though...ah, how I wish I could.

• In an awesome way, the way you don't want to be looked upon and treated worthlessly, of course.

Those short, skin-hugging skirts, or slight view of panty is necessary for attention-seeking wh0res who have no respect for their body, and most importantly, themselves. If can stir up a pretty good distraction, but not necessarily the kind you'd want.

I think what would get a guys attention, and actually keep his attention to wanting more and more, is by showing just a hint of skin, enough to make him think about you and gaze, yet respect you and love you for who you are and how you portray your image to public.

• Or full view of panties ? and breasts ?

No, not necessary ...

• it happens a lot in college

• In clubs it might happen a lot ...

In college ?! depends on the college you're going to, I guess.

• medical college and that too in india

• It's a fantastic way to attract guys! Second only to walking naked down the street.

But of course, we know the outcome. You attract creeps and men who only want to boink you... if that.

• They attract attention from everybody, along with disgraceful comments. How do you want to be known as?

• i think it would get the attention of MOST straight guys (and other girls), not the good kind of attention, but nonetheless- attention.

just last week, this girl (not that attractive...) walked into class late, not a grand entrance, either- her side boobs were so obvious and her nipples were erect in a skimpy see through dress...I mean really, all the guys were gawking and it was funny seeing the expressions on their faces, I think many were a bit disgusted, felt sorry for the guy that had to sit next to her...

• If your wanting that kind of attraction then it's neccessary.

I think it's better to have respect than sexual attention but that's just me and my silly morals...

• Like others have said,wearing them is fine,but when you expose your panties/butt/boobs,then it's just wrong.

• wat you put out is what ull get

• Yeah, if you're a prostitute.

• Sometimes

• You'll attract pervs

Wear sexy and classy dresses

• No actually covering up makes the guy imagine more making him more intrigued

• No.

• Black dress with the tights under isn't revealing but I get atttention

• No it does just not the right kind at least for me

• depends on the kind of attention you want.

• Think about the type of guys you will attract if you dressed in "exposing dresses"!

• Never forever

• yea, it's sad, but true. On days where I wear a white skirt that ride above my knees, I get significantly more looks from guys. they are animals, after all.

it's not the most honest way to get the attention of guys, though.

i'd rather want a guy that approaches me when I'm dressed down in jeans and a casual, yet, flattering top. that's a real man.

• the wrong kind of attention maybe. if you can see your ass or panties that's only asking for sex

What Guys Said 6

• Actually legings with skirts attract more attention than a lot of skin. Really, the silhouette is more attention-grabbing than bare skin...

• Yea avoid crotch shots like that at all times. Do not start showing your ass or panties in skimpy outfits. You will only attract attention of men who will use you strictly as a sex toy and the rest of the people will call you names behind your back and to your face.

Don't do it, you'll never get a guy who is there for you, you'll only attract guys who are there for themselve, using you.

• It depends on the kind of attention that is desired.

I know that I'm going to get downvoted for this, but if your desire is to go out and land a sex partner then showing off what you have is strategically sound, and there's nothing wrong with doing that, so long as that's what you want to do.

Haters are gonna hate *=/

• Haha.. short skirts or booty shorts anything of that nature or anything that shows clit/panties, its just an easier way of saying "I'm a slut,I can say no, but I won't!"

I prefer sexy over slutty. I wish women knew the difference. But apparently they're to busy looking for a "good man". Haha...the irony never ends.

• no, only do this if you want a one night stand or "friend with benefit"/f*** buddy.

• Haha, funny question. I guess, I love to see girls in skimpy dresses, but then again, it's not really the way to score a man that will last. And that's the message you send, to be honest; 'Happy to have a good time, but not looking for anything serious'.