Where can I buy official team Great Britain gear?!

i can't find anything online anywhere! So if anyone from the UK know any links where I can buy a running uniform in particular I would be very appreciative thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Clicking the link on this page link doesn't work?

• Nope, it gets redirected to the USA team shop, messed up right, we can't even support other countries, but I already have USA support gear. But we win a lot, it's not that fun to root for total dominance and the occasional humiliation of others, or ego tripping jerks like Phelps, besides I love the UK and you guys did an amazing job getting London ready, you deserve to be supported, but I guess I can't do that here. I'll just have to wear USA stuff I guess

• Actually, I'm from the US. It was redirecting me too. I wasn't sure where you were from, so I just threw the link out there. It's weird that it does that since it's the Team GB site.

What Guys Said 1

• If someone doesn't give you a better link you can try contacting them

link

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe a company from the UK id suggest amazon's uk but then again it might not be real

• Though I won't get best answer I think you should tweet that maybe an actual team member will give you theirs!

• Contact their online website provider and explain the redircting problem