Hair questions for guys or girls.

1.)what color hair looks best on the opposite gender?

2.) for guys, do you like long hair or short hair and curly or straight?

3.) would you consider my profile picture hair a being a nice hair style and color?

and any other thing you want to add about hair styles and color.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) I think any color hair looks nice as long as it suits that individuals face.

2) I like girls with straight long hair

3) I think your hair looks gorgeous

And lastly, I think ponytails look amazing on women. Don't know why girls don't wear them anymore.

What Guys Said 8

• 1: personally I think redheads have the most attractive hair color.

2: I prefer a medium between the two but usually the hair length doesn't matter to me.

3: Yes

Additional notes: As long as the hair is well groomed I don't really think that it has much of an impact for me.

• 1 Brown.

2 Long/ straight but curly isn't bad.

3 I like it.

Etremely long hair isn't attractive..

• 1. depends on the girl, but red heads are my favorite.

2. I prefer long hair. Either straight or curly is good, no real preference.

3. Yes

• 1) don't care

2) don't care

3) Yeah, you look good.

• 1) Hair color is like, whatever. I've been attracted to women of all hair colors. It's all about having a healthy look.

2) Short hair is best for Asian women and cuties. Otherwise, I recommend shoulder length hair.

LONG HAIR = HEALTHY.

Curly is fine, but straight is better.

3) Your hair is fine.

There's something about a woman with braided hair. I'm sure they're hard to do but braided hair looks great.

• 1) Color is really quite trivial but today I feel like almost black... really dark with some red color shining in light from it.

2) Mostly I like really short hair, but today's color I say... shoulder length on ponytail and straight for sure.

3) your hair is fine

• 1) Brown Hair or Black Hair

2)Long Hair/Wavy

3)I don't think it would look better with the majority of the hair draping down your back.

• 1. Hair color really doesn't matter that much (you don't want grey hair of course, lol, but even that can be pulled off for a punk chick look)

2. It depends. I could see myself liking all of these with the right combination of features. I am not really a fan of hair that is super long and straight though (kind of makes it look boring and plain -for some reason I feel like her personality is reflected even though I know this isn't the case)

3. Not to diss, but it looks kind of long and straight... maybe if your hair was shorter or more bouncy

What Girls Said 10

• 1) Either black or brown.

3) Yes it is nice.

It is tough maintaining long hair, but I think it is worth it.

• 1) I usually prefer blond or dirty blond hair on guys, but definitely not always.

2) I like guys to at least have some hair...buzz cuts or bald has never been attractive to me. Hair that's a least 5 inches long to even shoulder length is nice :)

3) You, my dear, are gorgeous. I love the hair that goes back at the top, and color is awesome, but I think your hair could be even more beautiful with a little more body and volume to it. It's pin straight and hangs quite limp. Some volume would suite you well :)

• Either Dark Brown or Strawberry Blonde. Your Hair looks nice.

• I think black hair is best

I like curly hair best wheter shor or long just not medium length

Nice hair I like the color but maybe wavy would look nice too-you could braid wet hair and then unbraid it when its dry so you don't have to use heat.

• Dark brown hair on the opposite gender.

Your hair color doesn't look good on you. Perhaps, because it's not natural looking.

Hair color - Is to make the eye color pop, and go well with your skin complexion.

Hair style - Is to go with your face shape and facial structure. Long hair is a bitch to maintain.

• 1.) Dark brown/black

2.) On guys, I like either military buzz cuts or long flippy "scene" hair.

3.) I think it looks adorable... it looks a lot like mine, which looks adorable cute (:

• I think it depends on your look and your skin color, It should also fit to your hair.

• Black wavy hair

• I like dark curly hair on guys and I think long curly hair looks best on me don't forget to choose best answer

• i like dark brown hair on the opposite gender.