Girls can you give me some hair suggestions?

I've finally put a picture on my profile without showing what my hair looks like so I can get some suggestions before Uni classes start again..

Right now you can kinda see it's short and a little longer than a buzz cut.. My hair is about a centimeter long.

Can you look at my profile and give me suggestions..? Thankss

Nvm took it down I give up lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly? I like it how it is. I think it suits you short :)

What Girls Said 5

• I think it looks really good right now because you have the face structure to pull off a buzz cut. I'm guessing you want something new though and I would suggest just growing your hair out a little bit more and styling it so it looks like this link link link These hairstyles in my opinion seem to be the best kind for your face structure. I don't think it will look too good if you grow it out any longer than what I suggested because you have too manly of a face structure to pull off for example, a Justin Beiber look.

• considering that half your head is cut off... it looks goood the way it is

• You were suppose to use your imagination...

• how am I supossed to use my imagination when I don't even know the shape of the top of your head? For all I know it could be in the shape of a triangle. Gimme a little something at least.

• Grow it to 2 inches if its straight but if its wavy/ curly neck length and longer looks better

• Grow it to neck length

• Grow it to ear length and gimme best answer thanks ^__^

What Guys Said 0