Help! I don't like that I am short, that I have a crappy personality and my life is sh*t?

I am 5'7 and I am really self concerned about it, mostly because I feel I cannot be the "man" that every woman out there wants, the one that can protects them or the man that doesn't let anybody walk all over him; mostly because I think any body taller than me can kick my ass easily and since most men are taller than me, then I am screwed. Also I see the most attractive women always with the tallest guys, or girls always chasing tall men. While we the short guys are always getting whatever we can.

Also my personality is I guess sh*tty, I can't make friendships, I can't attract women; all of them run away as fast as they can once I start to become interested in them. No body calls me, texts me or messages me on Facebook or anything like that, I post something on my wall, no body comments or likes it.

I hate my life and how nothing comes the way I plan it to. Right now I am everything I don't want to be.

Most Helpful Girl

• I kind of feel your pain. Like I'm not short and flirty like most guys want and for awhile I had a rough time being so tall. When finally I got the courage to ask my crush to the Sadies Hawkins dance to be rejected. Later to like another guy who liked 4 other girls and lie to me (all in 2 months) Life is tough I have to tell you but about feeling like girls don't want you: a good friend of mine said when I told him about how guys want short girls he said "Guys don' know what they want. Guys are told what they want by society." Which same goes for girls. You just need to find someone that'll see past that. See something in you that you didn't think possible. It'll take time and a couple heartbreaks to get it right. But when you do it will be well worth it. If the treasure were really that easy to find, it wouldn't be a treasure hunt, would it? So keep your head up :) and be the friend that you wished you had.

• Well I find tall girls attractive, I have a question would you date a short guy?

• wooo you are as tall as a model you are hot!

• Haha well that doesn't make it easier to find clothes that are small enough around the waist then long enough on the legs. Especially shoes! You try finding 11 size shoes that are cute and not old lady.

What Girls Said 3

• Here are a few meaningful quotes for you that do wonders for me:

"Whether you think you can or you can't, either way, you are right." - Henry Ford

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought." - Buddha

"We are as happy as we make up our minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln

Ponder these for a while. Really sit and understand them.

In the end, we are what we THINK we are. Right now, based on what you've written, you THINK of yourself pretty poorly. Change your thinking. It's not about being tall or short... it's about what you THINK about being tall or short. Take control of YOUR mind - force your mind to think thoughts that raise you up, not down.

• thanks but there is so much that being possitive can help me, I have tried to be possitive before and I always end up in dissapointment

• Relax, cygus7, and just join a loser club near you. They also welcome guys with small d**** so there's a very short waiting list.

• lmao this made my day, thanks for lifting my mood lol. I am not him, but that made me laugh.

• Why you so mean though?

• You need a kick in the buttocks.

• hey ! your one inch taller then me :D

• that's true but I guess women like you would rather date a 6'1 than somebody of my height

• so that means I will have to get rejected many times before I can get somebody that likes me?

• Rejection is a thing of life ,not every girl in the whole wide world is going to like you.Every girl has her type and besides 5,7 isn't that short either I've seen guys way shorter then that . if your shorter then me ...then Houston we got a problem ! Hello! Tom cruise is 5,7 too !and girls like him :)

What Guys Said 2

• dude I'm 5'5 don't worry about if a girl makes a big deal about your height apologize for the fact that your parents loved each other.

• Take up martial arts or something, to boost your confidence that you can beat up larger guys if that's all that's holding you back.