Is my height a problem?

OK so I have seen and heard many girls say that they like 'Tall' guys. my height is 5'8 and I just wanted to know if I'm too short ? And also id like to know what height most girls prefer around here and also how tall are you girls :)

hey thanks people for the replies and I will definitely listen to your replies :)

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex boyfriend was almost 6'4 and my current boyfriend is 5'8. in every single way my current boyfriend is better. I love him more than I ever thought was possible. Height has nothing to do with it (and I use to be one of those girls that was attracted to above 6 foot guys). Most often women like tall bigger guys because they feel safer or protected around them. My current boyfriend makes me feel so safe and protected whenever I'm with him. In fact I feel safer with him than I ever did with me ex. Sometimes taller bigger guys can become intimidating as well. So don't worry about it at all! Just be yourself

What Girls Said 8

• im 5'7...i always say ID NEVER DATE someone under 5'9'' and my current boyfriend is 5'8'' we practically are the same height and I actually f***ing love it kus its like we turn facces and our lips match up hahah XD I don't know its cool. and cute. I loves it. I don't know ( I use to date men that are 6 feet and above so if I say its okay, itsok.)

• For me you'd be the perfect height. I do admit I like really tall guys but that doesn't mean I wouldn't approach you cause you're 5'8. I mean c'mon I'm 5'1 for god's sake.

• I'm 5'1" so I personally like guys who are a little on the short side so I don't have to crane my neck to talk to them, but when it comes down to it, personality trumps height. If you truly love someone and they love you back, they're not going to care how tall you are.

• I'm 5'4". If you're taller than me, I consider you tall regardless.

Yep, you got me by 4 inches! Your height is perfect - to me at least. x D

I would prefer a guy taller than me, which isn't too hard for me to run across. x DD

• I don't think its a problem at all. But personally I like guys who are 6 and taller.

• Well I'm 5'5 so your taller than me so no your not too short :)

• Some girls won't care either way but for the vast majority of us as long as you are the same height or taller we won't care. :) I am 5'6 and I would definitely think that a two inch difference in height is fine. My only issue with guys that I am taller than is that it makes me feel unfeminine when I am taller and I also feel safer with a guy who is the same size or bigger because then I feel like they can protect me. ;)

• Personally I prefer tall guys because I am a very tall girl (height: 5'10") the guys I have liked have mostly been 5'10" or above. The thing is most girls aren't 5'10" lol my friend is 5'2" and her boyfriend is 5'6". The average height for a guy is around 5'9" I heard to your fine. Really don't worry about it. Just be confident and nice because honestly I've liked guys who have been shorter than me and if they were a really nice guy I'd date them anyways:)

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, it's usually bad for a dude to be under 6ft. But height isn't everything though, so don't sweat it.

• unless you're a midget don't worry bout it. Doesn't have much affect unless you are shorter than most girls where you currently live. Being 6' something isn't going to make you that much more attractive lol.

• well most girls love to wear like 5 inch heels so yes your height can be a problem in that case

just go after shorter girls, like 5'0 around there