GUYS: what do you think about me?

I'm going to generally describe myself (as in personality) and I'm just wondering if I have a personality that guys can be interested in.

I have a love for the outdoors as well as an appreciation for the arts (visual art, literature, theater, music, dance, etc..) I have a very caring and kind-hearted nature. I have also been told that I am a very good listener. I am also quite reserved and quiet sometimes, however I am not shy. I am a very genuine person and prefer complete honesty above anything. (as in I'm honest with you, so be honest with me (Trust me, it will hurt my feelings more when you lie). I have a very good sense of humor and can easily be made to laugh. I am also very easy going, spontaneous and up for any kind of adventure.

What Guys Said 2

• You sound pretty awesome! Guys would definitely be interested in you and you definitely interest me.

• Wow, that's an impressive set of qualities and interests. I'm mostly the same, though I could always work on my sense of humor and my reservation might hinder my sense of adventure at times.

What Girls Said 0