Does a guy's cuddling style say anything about him?

Does a guy's cuddling style reflect his personality or his feelings for that particular girl?

If it is the second option, how do your cuddling styles change depending on the girl?

Does a man's cuddling style depend mainly on mood and just personal preference?

As an example: the guy I am seeing, he cuddles by always having some part of his body touching me- his hand, his legs, arms, sometimes resting his head on my chest or shoulders. Sometimes he is even totally entertwined. When we watch TV he has a pillow and is laying right on my butt or back- always in physical contact. I love it, but again, could be personal preference, could be how he feels about me, could be his personality in general.

Most Helpful Guy

• Imo...there's not much of a fluctuation when it comes to a guy cuddling with a girl.

If you're cuddling at all...then imo that means he feel intimately relaxed with you.

Where his hands are placed, where his head lies, etc, is all about personal preference and what parts of a woman he likes to touch the most.

In essence, his cuddling style simply depends on what bodyparts of your feminine body he wants to touch. It doesn't read much into his personality, except for the fact that he is attracted to you in an intimate way. :)

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know, as I've never cuddled with anyone that wasn't myself or a girl. But, I do hope you get some good answers, because I'm intrigued this.

• I suspect it reflects style more then how he feels about you in particular.

But that doesn't mean its not great if you like similar cuddling style!

• It all depends on comfort. How long can I have you lay on my arm before it starts getting tired

• I would say yes, it possibly shows that he is/was loved by is mother a lot.

• yes I guess.. if he is very expressive and direct type, I think he will cuddle on or near your errogenous zones if he is in mood for some hot stuff. If he is intovert and shy, he will try to cuddle on your hands , arms ..

• No it makes no difference.

• "Cuddling style" made me laugh for some reason. But to answer your question, I don't know. It could just be preference or habit. Whether or not he cuddles says more, in my opinion.

• I'm a leg man, so I enjoy positions like these where I can touch and hold her legs.

link

link

link

link

I also like resting my head between her thighs while holding her legs. Sorta like this link but we're laying down. Why? Because it's a comfortable position for her and I get somewhat excited. But resting on her lap like this link is nice too.

Those are my main preferences, but other cuddling styles are fine with me too. It also depends on my mood.

Hope this makes sense.

• I also do this link . I enjoy cuddling to express intimacy, appreciation and give comfort. If she has her own cuddling preferences or has a different mood, then I'm more than willing to accommodate her.

What Girls Said 1

• No