Why eyes are important for a guy's look?

Hi, I'm 16 I have black hair and green eyes everyone said that I have great eyes but as a girl, only eyes are enough to be handsome ? Really ?

from a girls perspective* lol sorry for my English

Most Helpful Girl

• Because when I first look at a guy I look at his face and into his eyes to get his attention

What Girls Said 5

• No, eyes are something that could make someone extra special. Personally, I like the contrast between dark hair and light eyes. So I'm totally happy with my green eyes and my darker hair. It's because it's not that common that we think it's extra special.

But it's not a reason to date/not date someone, that would be very superficial.

Be happy with what you got!

• Eyes are a great feature :) I think most girls just love looking into them, but at other times girls will only care for the looks and won't care if you have boring eyes.

• Ur dark hair and eye combo is rare and a good contrast..it'd be a shame if your plain white and not mixed/tan

• I think the dark hair and non dark brown eye contrast stands out

• I think eyes are one of the most important features of the face. To be honest, if someone has beautiful eyes, doesn't matter if a boy or a girl, there is a very little chance that their face can be called unattractive or not good looking (unless they are an extreme case... I don't know). Nevertheless, 'eyes are the window to the soul', right? Thus, if you have a great personality, it shows through your eyes I guess. I don't know, just my opinion.

What Guys Said 0