What do you think about feather tattoos?

What do you think about feather tattoos? Forearms, behind the ear, ankle/foot... tell me please!

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I love anything feather so I think it would be cute!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• They're different, usually see birds, not just feathers.

Is there any meaning to it?

0|0
    0|0
    • For me it'd be a reminder not to worry too much (as a symbol of lightness and freedom..?) as I tend to be overanalyzing (like a proper woman) all my mistakes and actions and worry what everyone thinks of me and who am I supposed to be... So I guess it would mean to keep free from worries and not take life too seriously. What do you think?

• Oh that makes sense, about the lightness. Sounds like a great idea, deeper than I initially thought.

• Thank you for answering!

• I've never seen one, so I can't really say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any tattoos

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• behind the ear sounds BA ha ha but feminine too so you can't go wrong there.

Feathers are very beautiful and I think it'd make a nice addition to any body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all tattoos are a waste of time or a bad idea unless they have some personal meaning and are done well. That goes for any design.

0|0
    0|0
  • Behind the ear is pretty cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any tattoos feather necklaces are way better

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are the kind of tattoos that people quickly end up regretting.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think so? Even if they have a meaning behind it and wanted them for a long time? Just curious, what do you think? :)

• Show All
    • I think that applies to any sort of tattoos of course except the ones people get in memory of their loved ones.

• Alright, I get it. Thanks for the answer.

• I think ankle ones look best

0|0
    0|0
  • show me a link

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just a simple but really pretty pencil (black and white) drawing of a rather delicate feather. I don't have a link though.

• Show All
    • oh, yeah I totally agree that the inside is way better then the outside of the forearm. Thank you for your answer though, appreciate it.

• I've seen it on a wrist here but I don't like it

0|0
    0|0