What do you think about feather tattoos?

What do you think about feather tattoos? Forearms, behind the ear, ankle/foot... tell me please!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love anything feather so I think it would be cute!

What Guys Said 3

• They're different, usually see birds, not just feathers.

Is there any meaning to it?

• For me it'd be a reminder not to worry too much (as a symbol of lightness and freedom..?) as I tend to be overanalyzing (like a proper woman) all my mistakes and actions and worry what everyone thinks of me and who am I supposed to be... So I guess it would mean to keep free from worries and not take life too seriously. What do you think?

• Oh that makes sense, about the lightness. Sounds like a great idea, deeper than I initially thought.

• Thank you for answering!

• I've never seen one, so I can't really say.

• I don't like any tattoos

What Girls Said 8

• behind the ear sounds BA ha ha but feminine too so you can't go wrong there.

Feathers are very beautiful and I think it'd make a nice addition to any body.

• I think all tattoos are a waste of time or a bad idea unless they have some personal meaning and are done well. That goes for any design.

• Behind the ear is pretty cool!

• I don't like any tattoos feather necklaces are way better

• I think they are the kind of tattoos that people quickly end up regretting.

• Why do you think so? Even if they have a meaning behind it and wanted them for a long time? Just curious, what do you think? :)

• I think that applies to any sort of tattoos of course except the ones people get in memory of their loved ones.

• Alright, I get it. Thanks for the answer.

• I think ankle ones look best

• show me a link

• It's just a simple but really pretty pencil (black and white) drawing of a rather delicate feather. I don't have a link though.

• oh, yeah I totally agree that the inside is way better then the outside of the forearm. Thank you for your answer though, appreciate it.

• I've seen it on a wrist here but I don't like it