I shaved my arms because I don't like hair there, Plus they are extremely soft now!

Do guys like when girls shave their arms or not? ;) I am not going to change them.. I just want to know. Plus.. won't it give me a better tan when I go tanning??

Lol I had light blond hairs that you couldn't see when you were standing next to me.. but when you're shaved I think it looks more feminine

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care unless the girl has really long, thick, dark hair. If it's blond, it doesn't matter how much there is. I don't even think I have a preference, it's not something I usually think or care about at all.

What Guys Said 2

• As long as you're not extremely hairy to the point it's obvious from 10 feet away then you're fine. I'd suggest shaving 1 time every 2 weeks or something of the sort to keep the hair under control.

• Oh yes I love it when a girl shaves her arms I think it looks really hot! I wish more girls would do what you do! :)

What Girls Said 1

• Well I do the same thing too. So far all the guys I've been with have liked it.And I mean they should because it makes the girl's body softer..Well just the the arms..So my answer is yes they do like it..But some don't really care..