Facial hair problem?

Okay I'm 18 year old and all my friends have facial hair but me well I have some but it like 0.2 inch and I was wondering if their is a way I can grow my facial hair out bigger longer and quicker

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, its genetic. There really isn't a way to grow more facial hair. Some guys just aren't hairy. I can grow a full beard quite easily and I've had guys near 40 years old tell me they are envious of my facial hair.

Frankly dude, look at it as a blessing. Sometimes I hate having facial hair, especially because mine grows so fast and is so course. I practically have to shave twice a day, an many times it can really hurt because my hair is so coarse. If I only had to shave once a week or something like some guys I would be OK with it, but a week of no shaving, I'd have half a beard.

What Girls Said 5

• It's OK, lots of women like the clean shaven look/FEEL anyway. No stress :)

• You don't have a problem well except for jealousy or you feel the odd one out

• Take vitamin b-complex and increase protein to your diet

• Maybe you're a late bloomer there's nothing you can do

• no worries, I love a baby face with not a lot of hair

What Guys Said 11

• Wait a couple years. I couldn't grow squat when I was 18. Now I'm 21, sitting here typing this with a full beard and mustache because I can't find the freaking heads for my clippers. I wouldn't give it up until your 20's. Your testosterone goes nuts in your 20's.

• nope you are just stuck with no beard sorry, in reality beards are a pin in the but to shave and such tho so don't stress. Also most woman prefere a man who is shaved so you are in a good spot

• You seem to have facial hair that "develops" slowly like me. Only thing you can do is shave it often and just wait. Every year it's going to grow more and more.

• i heard vitimin D helps, and relax, your young. I couldn't start growing hair till like 4-5 years agoa nd I'm almost 28. Don't be on of those retards with a 12 hair Mexican mustache. But then again, there are guys who can't grow much at all. A lot depends of race and genetics.

• Shave.

• its genetic man. nothing you can do about it except shaving it like everyday lol I started shaving at 14 and you know what I'm 22 and I'm already tired of shaving my face lol all the cuts and rashes. good luck tho

• Just shave frequently, even if there's hardly much to shave, shaving stimulates quicker growth in hair.

• No.

• Facial hair won't fix ugly, son.

• I shave every week and it a pain in the ass. I sometimes just want to grow a beard like Grizzly Adams but it ends up itching like hell.

• I'm 18 and I don't have much yet either, but once you get it you're gonna be stuck with either having it or shaving often all your life so just enjoy not having it for a while :)