Does getting your nose pierced hurt really bad?

Hello girls/guys! I want to get my nose pierced but I am afraid of the pain. Can anyone who has it done tell me how bad it hurts or how its tolerable. Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It didn't hurt that bad when I got it done. It might make your eyes water a tiny bit because it's your nose, but I don't think my friend's did.

Then afterward, when it's healing, which kind of takes a long time, it can be a little sore and achy, but I don't think it's that bad.

What Guys Said 2

• The pain is intolerable, avoid all slut shrapnel.

• It's not that painful. It'll get better very quickly.

What Girls Said 9

• I just got my nose pierced about a month ago, and I'd say it only hurts for a few seconds and then your nose is just a little tender for the rest of the day. It kinda felt like I got hit in the nose. The only thing is that I sometimes would forget it was there, and would hit it on accident which hurt lol.

• Not as painful as a tongue piercing

• it makes your eyes tear up automatically

• I have my nose pierced and I'd say it wasn't very painfull, about the same level of pain as getting your shots :)

It heals pretty quick too.

• I don't think it hurt. It hurts about as bad as... pulling a nose hair. Which is tolerable. haha

• I heard its like a pinch but once its done its over and won't hurt anymore

• It hurt really bad my eyes was watery

• I have my nose pierced and it did not hurt at all but I was 16

• Its tolerable obviously since its a common piercing