How do you feel when you see a ridiculously good looking girl with a fat unattractive dude?

My first thought would be how the hell did you do it... followed by a telepathic high five and a thumbs up.

Funny that the majority of people will also be like WTF.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think that he's making her very happy and treating her like she deserves. That she loves him and isn't superficial and making demands as: I want my boyfriend to have a sixpack or whathaveyou.

Relationships aren't all about the looks. You can date a guy/girl who looks amazing but treats you like crap and is a total stuck up bitch/jerk.

There are all kinds of people and as long as you don't know them, don't judge them.

For the rest I agree with Stacyzee

What Girls Said 24

• Because she's not seeing the exterior like you are, she is looking at how the guy treats her and that is most important.

I'd rather be with someone unattractive who gives me the world vs.

Someone very attractive, who is a complete ass.

Think about it,

When you think of marrying a person someday you want someone that will be there with you to the end (that is hard to find). So in all honestly, you're looking at him like, "Wow you hit the jackpot", but in all reality she did as well. She found someone that is a rarity.

• I wouldn't think anything... They are together because they want to be together in my opinion whether it be for personality or any other reason its not my business or place to judge them.

• I feel happy because the pretty girl isn't so stuck up that she rejects an unattractive guy. I assume they both have lovely personalities.

• Awww, they're in love <3 The must connect on an emotional, mental level of some sort. More power to them.

• I feel like he's got something special :)

She's a hottie; she has options and she chose him. That means he's doing something that other guys aren't and I feel so relieved that there are guys like that left. Guys who see that should feel relieved that there are girls like that left! That means we all haven't become gold digging, selfish, sex obsessed, unreliable heart breakers! Some of us aren't entirely shallow!

• Sometimes..

I wonder how much he is paying her...

Sometimes..

I wonder how long it will last...

Sometimes...

I wonder what is for lunch...

• Well, you rarely see that. I can't remember ever seeing that before.

- I would think maybe he used to be more attractive, and they started dating while he looked good. And then, he let himself go at some point in the their relationship.

- Or I would think she liked his personality.

- He had something she wanted and was using him.

But most likely, I wouldn't really jump to any conclusions. I'd just go about my business.

• I don't think I've ever seen that.

• 1. He treats her really good

2. He has money

3. He has a big ****

It's annoying when ugly girls have hot Boyfriends.

• She's been through f***ed stuff and he was there for her.

She doesn't know she is pretty, lack of confidence

She doesn't mind what her boyfriend looks like.

He is fun and charismatic.

• I never really understand it either, but it all depends on the people. Maybe they were friends and fell for each other, maybe she's a gold digger, you never can tell. As long as they're on the same page, it doesn't really matter.

• He has a BIG asss Di !shoe! :O

HAHA just kidding!

He must be charming her in one way or another. :]]]]

Same goes for when you see the opposite. :} Love is nice. <3

Hmm.. What goes through YOUR mind when you see the opposite? High five too?

• That always happens in the movies...

• - he must have a lot money

- or he has a great personality

• i would say''wow,thats a true love:)

• I think,

Wtf.

And then, he must have a lot of money.

• i like it when this happens. however for some reason I get incredibly annoyed when ugly chicks have hot boyfriends. I dnt know why

• lol prob for the same reason guys get annoyed...in their mind "why isn't that hot chick with me, I'm way better than that dude!"

• Let me ask you the same question !

What do you feel when you see a ridiculously attractive guy with an ugly fat girl?

When I see an attractive girl with a way below average guy, I think: either he has money, either the girl has been played around so many times she's finally learned her lesson and chose someone who truly loved her.

When I see an attractive guy with a way below average girl though, I think he must be cheating on her and she takes him back, and she puts out A LOT. Oh and he doesn't have to worry about competition with other males.

• - He has a lot of money

-He's giving her something and helping her with something.

• hes most likely an awesome guy

• I rarely, if ever see this. In fact, I can't remember the last time I've seen this. But to play devil's advocate, I'd think he is rich and spending his money on her. Why else would she be with him? Women care about looks too so if you notice a very very good looking woman dating that far under her level, obviously somethings up.

• yeah... you should see it the other way around.. When you see a very good looking guy, with a fat chick, & not cute.. and here's me wonder wtf is wrong with the world. but yeah I would think the guy would just be in it for the sex or money. ha ha he could have a sexual fetish with fat chicks also.. haha

• I think why is she bothering to look good for this slob. If I got stuck with a guy like that I would let myself go. Why all the work to be with a guy I don't even want to have sex with.

• Why have sex with a stuck up woman like yourself is what I would ask myself?

• His personality is not enough to make her date him. Men and women are the same when it comes to needing physical attraction too despite what anyone says. It's natural.

• I'll play devil's advocate and agree. Personality does a lot, but it can only go so far.

• i don't know. I guess I would think he must be a really cool guy. he must have a really awesome personality.

how ugly are we talking here?

What Guys Said 11

• I don't see this too often where the guy is actually ugly or fat (although I have seen it before)... but I see plenty of good looking, yet maybe slightly overweight or stocky guys, with beautiful women.

They tend to be the kind of guys that are well-educated and have good paying jobs and such...

• dude must have money.

• What makes her attracted to him,what kind of person is he, etc. Usually nothing negative. Although I know I couldn't do that, I'm pretty judgmental and "Shallow" in terms of that. Like if you look unhealthy, I couldn't ignore that. Although I don't think perfection exists nor do I expect it, I remain within reason.

• The guy must be saying something right.

• That guy either has incredibly high status or he's loaded.

• my friend is really fat but his girl is really gorgeous. I mean face and a body. but that guy is so good at talking with girls. he has confidence and all that. they got engaged actually and he is far from being rich. that makes me think that humanity ain't dead yet

• i've never seen that

• I need to get me some McDonalds.

• I be like That sh*t Cray!

• he must have one amazing personality lol

• He must be VERY funny and/or rich.