Ladies: Men that are taller than you, do you ever feel intimidated?

I read a question about taller men / shorter women and was wondering if tall-ness can be a negative factor with some of you.

0|0
37|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really intimidated, but sometimes vulnerable. There are other factors, though, like how "big" he is in general. I'm not going to feel vulnerable around a tall guy if he's kind of slim and is friendly, smiling. But I've been surprised at my reaction around guys who are tall, muscular/broad, and kind of have a "tough guy" attitude. I know it's silly but it kind of triggers my "ahhh run away" instinct :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 36

• No, I like "my men" to be taller than me. First of all so I can wear my high heels and they won't be shorter than me and second of all, because (maybe wrongly maybe by evolution) I feel more safe and protected when my guy is taller than me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm all of 5'4, and my boyfriend is a foot taller than me and my uncle is just shy of 7' and neither of them scare me. I also went to Holland where there a lots of really tall me and I was totally fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, sometimes it can be intimidating being around a tall guy.

for me, being intimidated/ scared is actually a big turn on. Hell, I go to haunted houses just for the sexual thrill! >:D

0|0
    0|0
  • Well considering that most women are shorter than most men, it would be annoying if it was a negative factor. Usually the ferling that comes with tallness is protective, safe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im 5'1 so most guys are taller than me .

I do get intimidated by guys a lot taller than me, like 5'11 and taller. Nothing wrong with guys that tall. I love tall guys. They just make me kind of nervous. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 5'2" so most guys are taller than me. I'd date a guy who's a little shorter than me or one who's tall. It doesn't really matter much to me. But if he's extremely tall, it might intimidate me at first.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd be intimidated by the shorter guy, who are you dating, Danny Devito? Lol just messing around :)

• That's a good point... Dating a dude that looked like Danny DeVito would be kinda creepy. haha

• Most men are taller than me so, no I'm used to it, Actaully , there are middle school boys taller than me lol I once did have a crush on this really tall guy (6'6") but he could never notice me because I was too short . Tall girls intimidate me though because I feel inferior to their long legs !

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a vicious circle, I like guys that are taller then me(6'0 and up) but sometimes I am intimidated by them...

0|0
    0|0
    • So if I approached you, how could I put you at ease if you tend to get intimidated?

• Being funny works, I always feel intimidated at first by my tall guy friends, but then we become friends and I'm not intimidated.

• No, I love it.

I feel safe and protected. But sometimes, tall guys are really whimpy too lol but I can be 6 ft if I wear a high heel so tall guys are nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no. not intimidated. it can be frustrating, to be be able to see into his eyes, tho. I like to look at people, directly, when I talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even! A guy that is taller than me is attractive. It kinda gives that manly charm.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 155cm and when I see a really tall guy, like 180

And above all I think about is "Damn he would so crush me in bed." And then I get really intimidated because I'm practically a standing blow job. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you talking about? I want my men taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a negative factor for me at all, its actually a turn on. I'd feel actually more protected and a bit vulnerable with a taller guy but never intimidated though..

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm pretty tall myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? No way! Tall is hot... and a must! I don't think I see myself ever dating a short guy, nothing against them but I like my guy to be tall!

0|0
    0|0
  • i am 5'4" and I love guys who are 5'11" -6'1" aha my brother is 6'4" and think is too tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 153 cm, and so, sometimes really tall men I don't know can make me feel intimidated.

I don't know if this is because I'm a shy person as well?

0|0
    0|0
  • no. it makes me feel good and protected. I love when he puts his big, strong arms around me. I feel safe

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall men ! I feel safe around them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I NEED my guy to be taller lol... I'm only 5 ft.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love taller guys. The taller the better!

0|0
    0|0
  • No.i like taller guys,it seems that a very safe with them:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a guy that is taller/bigger than me personally. It makes me feel safe

0|0
    0|0
  • I do get intimidated, but that's so hot! :p

0|0
    0|0
  • If its 3-6 inches no

If its a foot...yes

0|0
    0|0
  • i love tall guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it when I gotta look up at my man. Tall-ness is a huge turn on for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm not intimidated by tall guys. I love tall guys!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a tall guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 6'7" and a basketball player's build, I've never met a woman who didn't like it. If they do, they usually like football player bodies or someone with a little chunk on them. Now the way I see it is, if a girl doesn't like how tall I am... it's not my dilemma, it's a problem with her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Frankly...i think most girls will think the complete opposite; that a guy taller than them is a turn-ON, not a turn-OFF.

0|0
    0|0
  • i really doubt it

0|0
    0|0
    • Im 8 ft. 9 in. tall. I like your red hair : )

• Show All
    • Im trying to picture your head pic on top of the body pic on your info page; kinda freakish, but I'm intrigued. Lets do lunch sometime.

• no thanks lol