Do sisters look alike?

if your sister is UGLY, does that mean I am probably as well?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Look in the mirror! Unless you're identical twins, you have some differences.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Not necessarily. Sometimes they can look totally different (in terms of attractiveness).

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I know who this is. However, no, just because YOU think YOUR sister is ugly, that doesn't mean YOU'LL be ugly too. Notice how I stressed "YOU" in this entire sentence!

0|0
    1|0
    • no others have told her she's ugly. she gets teased in high school for being unattractive. my mom thinks she should model...nobody else thinks she's attractive

• I'd like to see who this is, then...because I truly don't think anybody is truly that ugly!

you should listen to "ugly" by sevendust. I'm listening to it right now, it might help you see things better

• maybe if your identica twins? usually one sister always looks better than the other.

1|0
    0|0
  • negative

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• not always. you probably share at least a few traits though.

1|0
    0|0
  • My sister and I are almost complete opposites, physically and personality-wise. She has brown hair and eyes, and I have dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I'm pale, she's olive-skinned. But as different as we are, we both have our own attractive qualities, at least physically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    1|0
  • No it doesn't

0|0
    1|0
  • No it doesn't mean that ...

0|0
    0|0