What's your style? I'm asking girls and guys!

Surfer chick? Girlie? Sporty? etc...

I love shopping, but when I get called girlie I flip out, and want to slap that person, NOT that there is anything wrong with being girlie.

I love Sweatshirts, yoga pants, and warm boots...lol that's my favorite outfit ever. In the summers I love Roxy...torn shorts and one shoulder Tshirts.

Most Helpful Girl

• -I dress up a lot or dress very nice.

- I am well coordinated (I always like my earrings to match every outfit I have).

I love to wear dresses, tights, and heels.

I have my off days where I dress regular jeans and a t-shirt. But I love making an effort in my looks. I guess you can say my style is Girlie. But my attitude ;P isnt.

What Guys Said 3

• I am a Rat pack-Contemporary Modern Suit type of guy. I wear it for my job on a continual basis and I look pretty good in it. I wear slim suits and I always have to have them tailored. I prefer skinny ties and tie bars over brim ties. When I am not wearing a suit, I wear a dress shirt with a vest and my hair is usually gelled a tiny bit.

• Outdoorsy and pretty but all at the same time also hardcore(listenst to heavy metal,likes and knows all about cars and.guns)

• I like the clean, fitted look.

What Girls Said 7

• It changes with my mood.

Sometimes I wear gogo boots and sometimes I go barefoot, there's really no predicting what my style may be on any given day.

• My casual wear is mostly tank tops, hoodie, short skirt with leggings and flats. I don't like wearing jeans, or pants at all really. They feel like a costume to me.

• depends on my mood and where I'm going. typically, I wear skinny jeans, a plain fitted t-shirt, and a light cardigan. if it's cold, boots. if it's warm, gladiator sandals. I wear a lot of sundresses in the summer. nothing too loud, generally solid colors, like red, white, yellow, blue.

• I usually wear flip flops, jeans, and a cute shirt. I don't know what you would classify that as.

• lol casual? I think? depends how cute the shirt is lol

• Sometimes it's just a plain tank top or t-shirt. Other times it's a dressy shirt.

• Unique

• Classic and chic

• Chic and sleek