Best eyeshadow for green eyes? thx :)

I'm using a sparkly brown and a champagne/gold color...any ideas? ty! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really want to bring out the green in your eyes and make them pop then you should opt for colors such as plums, purples, reds and warmer pinks. Pretty much any color that is red based. The idea behind this is opposite colors placed together will bring each outer out more.

• I should probably add that although those colors sound a bit hard to pull off, no one says you have to go crazy with it and do a purple smokey eye right off the bat! For starters and for a more natural look, a plum eyeliner paired with a plum mascara is more than enough to make your eyes stand out.

I also think that peach blush compliments green eyes nicely!

• Thx! :)

• And thank you for BA!

What Guys Said 1

• I think those you're using already sound lovely.

What Girls Said 5

• Not very good with make-up, but in my personal opinion I like a more natural look, so if you're gonna put any eyeshadow on I would go with a light color (light brown, or gray could work). I've also heard guys like girls that have a more natural look to them, that don't wear too much make-up.

Just go with basic things like concealer (to cover up acne, redness, etc) and foundation (to even your skin), only if you need it of course. Hope this helps!

• That's what I was thinking, I hate eye shadows that stick out..like hot pink, or neon green, My skin is clear, I don't wear any thing on my skin, just mascara and eyeshadow, and when I'm feeling girlie, sometimes lip gloss, I like letting my freckles show :)

• Yea I never put eyeshadow on, if anything, I put a little concealer, mascara, and lip gloss (sometimes lipstick, depends where I'm going). And that's nice you got freckles, a lot of guys find that cute, attractive.

• I have green eyes too, and I do a smokey eye or I use a leafy green and put a little gold glitter on that it will mix nicely

• Brown and purple shades look best

• Purples and greens-plum-moss ...gold and brown like cinnomon

• Blue and red/pink