What do you think of the "Statement" necklaces that are out now?

Do you like them?

Do you wear them?

Too gaudy?

Do you wear the earrings & bracelets too?

If you do like it or wear it, what is it that you prefer? Big & chunky? Bold colors? Blacks, gold, silver, clear?

What do you wear it with & when?

Please elaborate.

Thank you.

I forgot to ask, what do you usually pay for your everyday stuff vs. something you'd buy for a specially occasion. All costum of course.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I feel to girlie in them, but when I wear them I don't wear anything other acesseries with it, except studs, I do love the ones that mean something to me :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• I am petite . Pieces like that don't fit my style. I like yellow gold, and diamond. I like classy, antique, and elegantpierces. I would rather spend money on pieces that I know looks good on me, has volue then buy 10, 20 pieces of trendy stuff that goes out of style by the season.

I don't own a lot, but what I own I wear often and they kinda stand out .

• I'm not really a huge jewelry or accessories type of person, but I've noticed bubbly necklaces like the ones originally from J.Crew are popular. They aren't my style and I have a hard time justifying a huge purchase for a statement piece that may only be used once or twice within the next year or so before statement pieces go out of style

I haven't worn earrings since I took my cartilage piercings out and I don't normally wear bracelets. If I wear anything, I stick to sterling silver or white gold

• I like vintage

• i like them. not sure if I could ever pull it off though. I like stuff like this link link big fan of subtle metals.

• I think its overrated with those big lightening bolt earrings

• Um, that's not exactly the type of jewelry I'm talking about. But thanks.

• I think it can age a person