If you are at a party, will you hook up with a girl even if she's ugly?

I was at a party and it was mainly guys with like 10 girls. At the end of the night one of the guys said he wanted to get with me and I don't know if he actually found me attractive or if there was just no one better for him to choose from...

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly...he probably did find you attractive.

Guys must have some attraction to the girl, to be able to sleep with her.

She doesn't have to be an absolute (to his perspective) a 10 out of 10...but if he is getting with you, then he has some attraction to you.

"beer googles" lower the floor of a hookup to about a 4 out of 10, instead of normally only going for a 6 or higher.

What Guys Said 4

• Can't comment on the motivations behind the guy at the party, but speaking for myself, I have to find the woman attractive before I'd even consider trying to hook up or approach her.

• If he is drunk off his ass, I know a guy who would always go for the "5's, when there were 3 10's standing right there" when he was drunk. Rarely do I see an 'ugly' girl honestly, unless she's morbidly obese it's kind of game breaker. I wouldn't read too much into it.

• No, I wouldn't just hook up with anyone.

• Doesn't have to be. Depends on his success rate of the more attractive ones. Sometimes a specific girl strikes your fancy for whatever reason too

What Girls Said 1

• Rule n°1 : You don't pick an unattractive partner to hook up with.

Why ? Others won't believe you when you say you couldn't get a boner because she was ugly. Everybody knows it was alcohol.