Are high waisted swim bottoms attractive?

Are high waisted swim bottoms attractive? Can a more stylized approach beat showing more skin?

I bought some black ones from American apparel and I'm completely confident in my body -I'm thin (115lb at 5'4)- yet I like to wear a lot of retro clothes. I was just wondering if high waisted swim bottoms are too "granny" to be hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say them alone are attractive, but if you've got a great body, then you can make it work.

What Guys Said 1

• They are less attractive then lower cut ones.

If you're hot, you'll still look fairly attractive, just not as attractive as you would.

What Girls Said 5

• yeah, they can definitely be attractive. with bikinis, you're showing so much skin that it's more about your body than the actual garments, though.

• i would assume you covered up something, like scars or a really bad tattoo. But its caused I'm not used to see it on someone between 18-24, if its your style then who cares what others think.

• I like them since they cover more it beat wearing swim shorts..but I never seem them in stores

• It was more of a trend in the 50s and 60s

• It was before the bikini came out in the 70s