I have short eye lashes, does that matter to guys?

my eye lashes are pretty short and won't curl, is that a big deal? because it doesn't seem like it would be, but idk.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I went over to my boyfriends house with fake eyelashes on one night, and asked him if he could see a change. He couldn't, not for the life of him.

What Guys Said 4

• I think girls tend to care more about eyelashes than boys. I have long eyelashes and I am always getting poked in the eye when they fall out or get misdirected.

• I really like long eyelashes. You can't butterfly kiss without them! That's essential to a relationship :D

• don't care.

• Lol definitely not a big deal!

What Girls Said 4

• It's not a big deal at all! But if it really bothers you try fake ones. Or what I do for my short eye lashes is just put three coats of mascara on. Put your first coat on and let it dry a bit then instead of going the whole length of your lashes again just use the wand and stroke it across the tips and they get longer and longer each time you do it. I do it three or four times and the best mascara I have found for this is Lashblast, it's in the huge bright orange tube and it's only like 7 bucks.

• I really don't think guys care all that much I have really short eyelashes to and my boyfriend doesn't care at all

• i reaaally don't think guys care

• I had a substitute teacher who had two inch eyelashes no lie, of course they were fake but still.