Guys what do you think about side tattoos?

I really want to get a written tattoo on my side, but first I want to get some guys opinions on what they think of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, coming from someone who has a lot of tattoos, I think they look sleazy on women. They are cool and trendy but trust me, 10 years later you may feel differently about your ink. Don't get any. Women without tattoos shows class IMO. If you have to get a tattoo, get something small.

What Guys Said 5

• Put it on your forehead.

• first I think you need to talk with doctor,

• eh, I don't mind them.

• I hate all tattoos and particularly side tattoos.

• If you like it, go for it.

I'm not attracted to tattoos in general.

What Girls Said 2

• Get a tattoo for you. If your worried about what everyone else will think then you really shouldn't be getting one

• I sometimes wonder what people think because I have both of my sides done but in the end it doesn't really matter because they are REALLY meaningful to me and symbolize important things in my life. If you're going to do this for YOU and it something you really want and they are meaningful I don't think there's a problem with it at all and some guy somewhere will be okay with it/them and accept you for you. I've never been turned down because I have them and a couple of my exes didn't like tattoos at all its really up to the individual guy and what he likes.

If you're wondering about it just because peers, I would wait for awhile and make sure its something YOU really want. You're young and have lots of time to decide.