How do I get him to stop tattooing his body?

When we first started dating I didn't mind it too much, I guess because honestly I didn't think I would make it this far. But as we started to progress in our relationship I started thinking about our future together and I don't want to grow old with someone like that. What do I do? I love him and don't want to break up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to him about how you feel, if he doesn't oblige, then unfortunately you've got much to decide on.

What Guys Said 2

• accept him for who he is or GTFO

• So, you start off accepting him for who he is, and now you want him to change?

To be honest, you're acting like kind of a d*ck.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't want to grow old with "someone like that" , yet you state you love him. Tattoos are an individual thing and a form of expression and they can also be addictive. I could not nor want to explain to someone why I have tattoos and what they mean. They are on my body and they mean something to me, that is all that matters. If you love him then that means loving what makes him,him.

• It obviously makes him happy and if you can't see past it then you probably aren't compatible in the long run. Tattoos don't change someone personality wise...