Girls, when do you get haircuts?

do you get one once in a few weeks? Or do you get it every few months?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go like, practically twice a year when my hair was long, but now that it's short, I have to get it cut every 6 weeks or 2-3 months-ish

What Girls Said 9

• I trim the ends myself every few weeks. I can't remember the last time I gave myself a haircut that was actually noticeable :P

• I used to get mine trimmed every 4-6 weeks. It really depends on the haircut, mine is really long but I don't like split ends so I try to stay on top of it.

• Unless I plan on growing it longer, I usually get mine trimmed every 3 weeks.

• A couple times a year.

• I get my ends trimmed every 3 months

• Every 2 months

• Whenever I go someplace special or every couples of months

• Few months.

• If I was good, I'd get it trimmed about every six weeks or so. The shorter the hair, the more often it needs cut, however. I usually go about every 10 weeks, and get it highlighted 2-3 times a year (which is damnded expensive!)

What Guys Said 1

• I think my S.O. gets one every 2 months or so. They usually just cut the tips but she has some stuff to fortify her hair.