A pretty face or hot body?

Which one determines attractiveness the most? For me it's a pretty face.

Most Helpful Guy

• The face. With effort and persistence, nearly any body type can be changed into one that is deemed hot. But its much harder to fix a face and not to mention, surgery only covers up defects, they'll still be genetically passed on to offspring.

Besides, I prefer waking up next to a woman whose face I can look at pleasantly rather than a hot bod one where I have to gasp out "OMFG WTF have I done?!?!?!?!?!?"

What Guys Said 34

• There's always a paper bag.

• I've always found this question interesting. Most people say face, but I say body for several reasons.

Must people don't realize the amount of hard work it takes to have an athletic body. It takes discipline, dedication, and consistency. You have to put in hours of hard work, and trust me, it isn't always fun.

A nice face is great too, but to me it's not the same. It's not like you earned it. You did nothing to get it. It was just random genetic sequencing. You never really value what you didn't work hard to get.

So do you get what I'm saying? When you earn something, you value it that much more.

• definitely, but guys with unattractive bodies tend to go for the pretty face

• And people say that the body can always be changed. No it cant! Probably the hardest part though is maintainance. People who lose weight for the first tends to add the weight back on because staying fit is a 24/7/365 job. I guess that's why we have a 66% overweight problem and 33% of us are obese. It makes me really scarred about the future of children as they grow up with diabetes.

• EASILY...pretty face.

I'm not too picky about a female's body. Just don't be bigger than me, and I'm a large-stature guy at 5'10 and 295lbs currently (look at my profile if you so choose)...so a female being bigger than me is almost impossible.

What I am definitely more picky about is the face. It has to be, what I call, "kissable".

As in, I have to be able to look at her in the face and want to kiss her naturally without "forcing myself to do it".

Frankly, more than half of the females meet this requirement. :)

• "Frankly, more than half of the females meet this requirement. :)"

haha that's great!

• If she's got an average face but a hot body, then that will do. Or if she has got a gorgeous face but an average body that will also do equally for me. But if she had the body of Kelly Brook and the face of Susan Boyle, no way!

• Personality :)

• Yes I'm being difficult but its a hard question to answer. Since its just physical a girls body or face can have me attracted to them, but if I don't know them in the end it means nothing to me which why I said personality.

• body. I need to touch her during sex, and want to be touching a hot body. If her face is hard to stomach, I can just bend her over - I prefer doggy anyway..

• a decent body matters most. then there's more 'marginal' benefit to improvements in face.

If that's not clear enough, I can explain more.

• a pretty face is more important because she can get in shape but can't change her face.

• A year or two ago I used to mainly look at a girl's face. I started working out recently and now I find myself looking at a girl's body more lol. I'd say its about equal now; if not leaning a little more towards the body.

• Face, I can deal with a "little" cubbyness but don't be like 180+ pounds more then me (I'm 125Lb 5' 9")

• Pretty face!

• A pretty face because that is what I'd be looking at most.

• Both please. or at least average in either regard with one exception trait.

• Both are equally important but people see the face at all times, the body can be "hid" under the right clothing.

• Face, but she can't have a horrible body you feel me.

• Hot body.

• Both are important but I'd say face by a little

• Face

First thing I look at in a girl

her eyes/smile

• Arent all hot body girls with pretty faces :P

• pretty face

• Pretty face. The face tells it all.

• id say a pretty face means more

• pretty face!

• pretty face

• For me I'd say body.

• I like a pretty face..but I am going to have to go with her body...(:(:(:

• hot body

• A pretty face is OF COURSE! Lots of girls have hot bodies, but it ain't nothing without a pretty face. And a pretty face is more rare than a hot body xD

• Body.

• Give me the banging body any day. You can always bang her doggy style.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 10

• A face.

A body can always be improved, while a face is pretty much permanent unless you're rich enough to afford plastic surgery.

• Face(:

• Pretty face. Girls like you to look them in the eyes, if the bodies the only attractive thing, that could be a little hard. lol

• Face, hands down. I'm not too picky about certain physical features (abs, chest, etc.) like some are, but the body can be worked on and changed with exercise and diet. You're pretty much stuck with your face, aside from plastic surgery.

• Face, because we can work on getting a hot body.

• Face, they won't have the same body forever but the face will stay mostly the same

• pretty face

• I'd say body.

• I think a pretty face is better !

• I'd say guys who are looking for marriage look at the whole package and a kind face, butterfaces for hook-ups or short term dating.