What kind of clothing is attractive on guys?

I know how you dress is an important factor in your appearance so I was wondering what girls like to see guys wear?

T shirts? Jeans? Khakis? Plaid shirts? Sweaters? V necks? Cardigans?

Most Helpful Girl

• 0|0
    • Wow, the second one looks really cool. Never seen that before, in real life or anywhere else.

• way to much work for men to do, looks like a women designed it

What Girls Said 10

• Different people can pull off different styles well. You just have to find one that works well for you. A large part of that is finding something you like & that fits well.

If, however, multiple people tell you a particular style doesn't suit you, take that into consideration. For example, I cannot pull of tube-tops (or anything strapless for that matter) because my shoulders are wide for my frame.

Color is also an important consideration. Finding pieces of clothing that do not clash with your natural coloration can be a bit tricky, but luckily it's usually a scenario where there's only a few colors that don't go well with a particular skin/hair/eye tone.

• I like the athletic casual look. A tshirt and jeans, or a t-shirt and khakis or something. But when going out I prefer like a nice button up shirt, something like that.

• Look at Asian fashion magazines and lookbook.nu

• hmm I like jeans, t-shirt (not a large one! and not too tight either) and shirts. shirts, opened a bit, and jeans are my favorites.

• jeans with a nice v neck and a leather jacket is a sexy outfit. In my opinion of course.

• I like almost anything except cardigans+khakis I'm not much into preppy

• The skater look

• Plaid shirts and capris

• casual, but not like you don't try to look nice casual, sort of like senior jackets maybe some skinny jeans and some converse, or a v-neck t-shirt, and some khaki shorts about knee length, and a pair of converse, bacicly anything with shoes: converse, sparees, & toms. I'm into that sort of preppy/ jocky look with a mix of laid back casual... you shouldn't dress like your important, nor unimportant.

• I like to see guys in everything except for plaid shirts... T shirts and jeans can make a guy look relaxed and sexy, Khakis, sweaters, vnecks and cardigans gives off a certain sexiness about guys as well...

What Guys Said 2

• My rule: Wear whatever you like...as long as its FITTED to your body. Not too tight that it's uncomfortable and not too baggy that you have excess cloth hanging for everywhere. If it looks old, outdated, has holes and worn/faded out...throw it away!

I prefer a clean, fitted shirt or v-neck t-shirt with a pair of dark-washed jeans. If it get's chilly...slip over a cardigan, blazer, or jacket. Again...make sure the clothes FIT you. Can't stress that enough.

• depends on your body type

I'm tall and lanky and when I started working out; I wore H&M and it looks good on me.

If you're skinny don't wear vertical stripes, v-necks, or big t-shirts or any thing that doesn't fit you