What's the most attractive thing on a girlfriend-type girl?

If you wanted to date a girl, what do you think would be the most attractive outfit or clothes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like those floral blouses.

What Guys Said 11

• I always look for a girl with a good solid pooper.

• I say in terms of clothes, a skirt, regardless if it's body hugging or loose. I love it when my girlfriend wears a skirt.

• This is going to sound weird, but: A very loose, baggy, oversized plain white tee shirt (nothing special, just a standard tee shirt, possibly even a men's tee), comfortable white tennis shorts, and totally barefoot (or flip flops). No makeup, hair up in a ponytail. I have no idea why but THAT outfit and that look to me is the sexiest thing a girl can wear. But on the plus side it means if she really wants to look sexy for me, she only needs 3 minutes to put that outfit together.

• Her stomach, legs, boobs, and ass her hand writing, smile, the way she looks at me. Voice, Grades. and her hair that really matters.

And she definitely isn't antsy, so many girls are antsy it's bad.

• Her face and hair color decent clothes and not looking like a bum would be for the looks

she has to be fun to be with (most important, available.. I keep hitting on girls with a boyfriend lately...)

• Why is there a different standard of an attractive girl vs. a girl I would date? Seems like they'd be one in the same.

• Well a lot of guys say there is the skanky attractive girl vs. girl you would date..

• Well if that's the case, the majority of guys seem incapable of diversifying their tastes or people really are that one-dimensional, wouldn't you say so?

• Dunno something cute. Not too sexy but not too conservative.

• Summer clothing for example, dress and flip flops and clothing such as this, converse, slim pants, three row pyramid belts and a t-shirt.

• I love pencil skirts.

• A miniskirt or mini sundress.

• You mean for the girl to wear on the date?

What Girls Said 0