What do guys think of a girl's hair?

If a girl has nice hair do guys notice? Or does it not really matter? What type of hair do guys tend to like on girls and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Next to eyes, I think it is THE most important feature on a woman. I do notice how women cut, style, shape, and color their hair.

Personally, I don't like curly or nappy hair - usually straight. As for length, it is usually good at shoulder length, but some people look really good with shorter hair and really good with longer hair. Any color is fine, but I like brunettes.

In general, it depends on the shape of your face. Just because a hair style looks good on some celebrity, does not mean it will look good on you.

What Guys Said 4

• For some reason yeah I do notice a girl's hair, but it really doesn't matter since it's their hair, they can wear it however they like.

I love brunette/black long curly hair.

• I definitely notice good hair.

• I like long straight hair on girls. It's not something I always notice, but it can be something that'll catch my eye. I love playing with girls hair, be it running fingers through it, or braiding it.

• yeah I notice if she has nice hair. I tend to like most styles of hair

What Girls Said 3

• Guys notice it but usually won't make as many or any harse comments as girls do..they either say 'what did you do to your hair' or 'i like your hair'

• I heard its the first thing guys notice on girls

• They like to run their fingers through it