Why do we women spend so much on undie garments?

As a women why do we go to Victoria Secret and purchase sexy lingerie and some guys pay no attention.. All there interested in is getting down to busy... Why bother getting all dressed up to play to have things just ripped off?

Most Helpful Girl

• It gets the guy hyped up for the act of sex.

Especially, if its something you usually don't do it will come has a great surprise to him.

Who knows, he might find you so hot and sexy in front of him, he might give you a type of sex you've never had.

I agree with spending money on lingerie. But it shouldn't be something a woman has a ton of, because too much of something good (dressing up) can get old.

What Guys Said 3

• If only all lingerie was as inexpensive as victoria secret.

I've ante'd up for waaaay more expensive stuff.

• girls dress to feel sexy. it's not so much the look of it as is how she feels in it. we already know you feel sexy in it, so why do we need to say you do?

• makes them feel better about themselves and I would much rather have a girl tease me with those garments a bit first rather than going right to undressing

• I can appreciate that.. Thanks for the comment...

• you are welcome, I do think there are a lot of undies that look just as good and they are a lot cheaper so I would prefer she spends her money on those instead

also can you report the guy with the post below me kinda disturbing to see a guys genitals as I scroll down :(

What Girls Said 9

• I love sexy underwear and spend a lot of money on it and I'm not even sexually active right now. It makes me feel a lot more confident, almost like I'm carrying a "secret" with me and the secret is that I'm wearing yummy underwear. Maybe I'm silly but either way it works and I love it.

• I should hope we buy sexy lingerie for ourselves . To feel sexy and a bit naughty not for men.

Would you feel better and sexier in grandma panties or a hip and sexy hipsters

• cause we wanna feel hot. I would never be comfortable in a pair of flowery granny panties that cost a buck at walmart or somehting. I rather have something lacey that cost a bit more but makes be feel awesome

• Because it makes me feel good. The fact that some guys actually appreciate it is just a bonus!

• Your attitude starts with your underwear.

I swear I have a stash of granny panties specifically meant for my "ugly days"

• I don't buy it from there so I don't have to worry but buying bra+panty combos are cheaper to buy

• you mean under garments

• You totally have a point girl

• come on. When you are getting ready to f***, you want the guy to get as excited as possible and him seeing a girl in some sexy lingerie really gets them hard and it makes them want to ravage