What kind of hairstyles do girls like in guys?

Give me some hairstyles please. I'm really curious about this one.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 37

• I say a nice fade you know faded out on the sides nice on top I love that=]

• jenson ackles has a really hot semi crew cut/ spikey look I adore.um, anything shorti do like some of the crazy asian styles for guys like the one look with spiked up hair with it all dyed white/ blue. it's hot. I'de love my prospective boyfriend to sport that look ^_^

• i agreee with evolution86! if you have a small thin face, with nice jawlines, like the squared jawlines, I like spiked hair with some sideburns, and if you have a fuller rounder face, long shaggy hair is also extremely sexy, just like edward cullen!

• i think any hairstyle can look good as long as it suits the person.i personally like the rugged/shaggy look, but not completely bogan-like.

• It totally depends on the guy. Different head and face shapes make a difference, plus you want a cut that matches your personal style still. I would suggest making a haircut appointment, then go wearing one of your favorite outfits, one that fits your style well, and when you get there tell them you want something that matches your style and would look good on you. Beauticians are usually really good at visualizing what's going to look best on you.

• Depends on the guy, and his face shape. If he has a narrow shaped face, then shorter hair that can be spiked looks good. But if his face is a little fuller, then longer shaggier hair looks best, in my opinion. Now, that being said, I've always preferred guys with kind of shaggy hair, a little bit of length. I'm not entirely sure why, I just have. As long as they do something with it, and it looks like it has at least been combed in the morning, then it's a good thing.For examples of what I mean, think Robert Pattinson in "Twilight" for shaggy hair, and Hugh Laurie in "House" for shorter hair.Hope this helps.

• you could do short and clean, spike it, faux hawk it, grow it out and wear it shaggy, messy

• Shortish and Red(;

• fauxhawk all day every day : )

• Not too long... and I hate it when guys part their hair. Other than that anything works fine with me.

• Okay. let's start with the hair I DON'T like on guys. I don't like the buzz cut/really short hair. I don't like when guys spike their hair or when they put gel and stuff in it. I don't like when guys part their hair (ew). I don't like when a guy has his hair slicked/pulled back. I don't like dirty/greasy/grimy hair. I don't like too long of hair on guys. Even shoulder length is way too long.I like the shaggy hair style. Keep it clean but just kinda let it do it's own thing. Leave some hair down in the front. (not in your eyes like the "emo" thing, but some, I guess youd call it bangs, are nice. That makes it easy on guys huh? ha

• I like natural hair. I hate it when it's totally over styled and full of product. My favorite thing is to run my fingers through a guy's hair or rubbing his head if he buzzes it. I can't do that it if it's full of gel or something.

• Shaggy but not too long. Gel is kinda gross cause half-way through the day it just looks greasy. Knotted up is weird too. Keep it "tame." I like to run my fingers through hair so a buzz doesn't help that...ha. But overall, just keep it healthy.

• well honestly it doesn't really matter to me. as long as your hair looks pretty healthy, then I'm cool with any haircut on a guy. oh but he can't spend more time doing his hair than I do. :-)

• Big, 80's glam rock hair is hot. Guyliner is also good.

• i like guys with the wild curly hair i like to run my fingers through it ;]

• Long skater hair. Shaggy/wavy. Blonde or brown hair is hot.

• omg anything but the "skater scene" hair... ew

• the fauxhawk is really cute, But just like what everyone else says, It has to fit you accordingly, if its not your style, it won't look as good, stick with whatever you get complents on [=

• I like guys hairstyles would be skateboard, Oliver James hair style looks, and asian hairstyle.

• I ususally LOVE the emo/scene hair on guys. But ususally it depends on your face and personality.Like short hair with a fohawk or something can be absolutely adorable if your face shape suits it.

• it depends on the actual auy. I <3 rob pattinsons hair before he had it cut, haha, but that suited him and it probably wouldn't suit lots of other guys. if the hair suits the guy then that's all the matters

• Zomg, emo hair emo hair emo hair!EMO HAIRGoogle it. Usually it's cut with long side swept bangs coverin one eye. It looks good dyed black but you can have it whatever color you want, it looks good with natural hair colors too. =)

• short and spiked

• messed up

• emo, black, long, wind blown, covers eyes, that is COMPLETELY SEEEXXXYYY! that's me, but I no tuns of girls who love that

• Keep your hair short, and not spiked up straight but more forward and too the side a bit , like so : link

• LMAO I don't want to look like THAT guy! He looks like a total douche!

• Show Older
    • Yo dude I got a hairstyle like that except it doens't go sideways. Dude he doesn't look like a douche.

• I tried that once, looked good on me, my girl even said so, but it faded quickly and fell apart in like 4 hours

• Short back & sides

• Cute, shaggy hair :)

• I love it when guys have long spiked hair. It looks so cool. I also like it when guys have short spikey hair that looks kind of messy, like where the spikes are going in different directions all over the place. Lols. I have to say, I'm also into emo hair on guys, but yeah, that's not for everyone...

• Show More

What Guys Said 2

• I just changed my hairstyle to faux-hawk and I've had compliments on it from girls.

• Yeah the faux-hawk usually works for most guys. Looks good.

• I'm not a girl but I have had girlfriends who love my hair and its help me a lot, one time a women even pick me out of a bus stop and straight gave me her number without me even asking for it lol