Why does natural blond hair turn mousy?

I have noticed that many pretty natural blondes turned ugly mousy color when they became older. why? blondes are pretty and also brown hair is pretty, but boring mousy-grey hair is so ugly. it isn't light enough to look blond and also is isn't rich enought to be brown. why does so many little innocent blondes turned into boring mouse girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just treat your hair right and keep it healthy, talk to your stylist about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Blondeness fades with age. Many people who are born blond become darker-haired even within few years.

What Girls Said 4

• You described what happened to my hair. My natural color is just plain blah now. I have to dye it. It was beautiful when I was a child but it changed to boring shade of nothing in my teens.

• Maybe its sun damaged

• You mean mousey not mousy maybe its light brown or ash blond ..if you hate it so much why not use sun in or a blond shampoo/conditioner

• Guess you're not a natural blonde