Have you ever got mad at something on your body?

Im a 38DD and yesterday there were $135- 165 dresses on sale for $10. They had several in my size so I tried them on and they fit... except in the chest area :(... I've decided to finally get a reduction because I'm pissed I can't find anything in my size to fit. Have you ever hated something on your body that makes you mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• get a larger size that fits your chest and have the waist and hips taken in! it's much cheeper than having a breast reduction!

• the thing was is I had to go up to plus size since the biggest junior size didn't fit the chest area. The plus sizes are too big

• then have the plus size taken in. also, you're buying jr sizes. women's sizes are better with sizes so I really think the surgery is unnecessary. I'm a 34DD and it's not any easier for me to find clothes but since moving on to adult clothing it's gotten better and worst comes to worse I have to buy a size 12 or 14 and have it take it in to fit the smaller parts of me. it's not the end of the world if you have to get a plus sized dress and have it altered.

• thats true. never thought about that before. Thanks for the advice

What Guys Said 5

• Well, I've hated my big nose lol.

• My gigantic Cycling thighs. I have to get pants in a bigger size than my waist so they don't tear underneath because they're so bloody big :/

• i hate my belly whenever I gain few pounds

• Well I was just hanging out with my ex the yesterday, she had the same problem with bras at Forever 21. But yeah I feel the same way when I wanna get a pair of shoes in a size 13.

• Wear half of the dress

What Girls Said 5

• My ass, legs, and waist are just..off so finding a pair of jeans that fit properly is always a challenge. I've been working on my legs to build muscle but that's all I can do really.

• i've had that happen to me before. it sucks :/ another thing is shoes. I generally wear a 6.5 and that's a really common size so a lot of the time, the shoe I want is out of stock.

• sometimes my belly, and my thighs / butt

• I have the same problem. I feel your pain and yes sometimes I hate my breasts because of it.

• OH MY GOD I have the same hate for my boobs I always find cute dresses that fit around the waist and butt but not the chest so I have to get a bigger size and then it looks great up top but sh*tty for the rest

• tailors can solve your problem.

• hahaha girl same thing! the lady at the store was like you might have to go up to plus size due to your boobs. The smallest size they had in plus size was 14. I want a dress that hugs my curves not look like a giant sheet over me lol. do what IVAREI says. buy bigger than get it seamed up to fit you :)