What looks good on a guy?

What looks good on a 16 year old guy? Hairstyles, clothes, shoes, etc. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• These tips can go for any guy no matter what brands, style, type of look preferred you could put your own spin on any of this unique to your taste thts what makes a stylish not just well dressed.

For hair Faux hawks are hott for an everyday hairstyle

-Fitted clothes are in you don't have to where skinny jeans but sagging is totally out of style. Definitely don't wear clothes too big for you.

-button downs with a nice pair of jeans for a semi causal look. Shirt tucked in looks better.

-wear with a belt! (you don't need one but it's a nice touch.

-knee length jean shorts with a nice t-shirt.

-one really nice pair of dark sunglasses, not the ones with the sheen or almost clear lenses you'll look like an a**hole.

- v-neck shirts look good too! but don't get too a deep 'v-neck' tht it exposes your chest

For Colder Weather

-a black/gray pea coat plus a scarf always to die for

-or a nice pair of sneakers are good! hi top sneakers are in

-and vans or chucks always work they're classic (try not to wear athletic tenis shoes though unless you're working out)

HOPE SOME OF THIS HELPS!

What Girls Said 7

• I think guys look cute in a pretty boy style like the "shuffler scene" flannels with dark skinny jeans..just don't get your jeans too tight(; haha..I like when guys dress like that because it shows that they care about the way they look..but whatever fits your personality .

• Well I really like the simple plain t-shirt, jeans and converse look. I like it when the shirt fits well enough that you can see the muscles in his back but not too tight that it looks unflattering. For jeans, I'm not a huge fan of guys and skinny jeans and I absolutely hate it when guys wear they're pants low. For shoes- I think converse are attractive. For a hairstyle, I love it when the guys hair is short but still messy. To me that makes me want to play with your hair! :3

• Cargo shorts and a button up with the sleeves rolled up to your elbows, can't go wrong there

• The skater look

• The skater style

• Stripes,plaids,vans,ambercrombie if that's your style

• A boy looks good when he is himself, wear anything butremember to be clean. Girls are gross out with dirty guys.

What Guys Said 0