Are tattoos and gauged ears on girls/ women considered hot or dumb in your eyes?

I'm gauging my ears and am going to be getting a tattoo on my 18th birthday. Some of my friends say that gauging my ears are gross that it's just not normal for girls to have those? Also what kind of tattoos, are hot or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have gauged ears. I didn't go too big though. It is gross when theyre too big.

This guy I used to like in high school has them really big. And it just looks terrible.

Also, they hurt your chances when looking for a job. My friend has trouble getting a job because of them so she went down a size. She's still having trouble though

What Guys Said 5

• When I was younger I would have considered them hot, but as I got older, less so. I suppose tattoos are okay in moderation, as long as its not over done.

• kind of dumb.

• Tattoos are never a good idea.

link

Daniel Tosh speaks for me.

Atleast you can take out piercings.

• Not a fan of either.

• Honestly, I think tattoos and gauges are unattractive. It doesn't matter what kind of tattoo it is or what it's placed.

What Girls Said 7

• tattoos can be hot. gauged ears are never attractive on anyone, no matter their gender.

link

that is a beautiful tattoo.

• Well I have a full sleeve, thighs, hips and I have just started my whole leg. I don't think I'm dumb, I'm an artist and ex tattooist studying to be an art teacher. I can cover them if I have to and I don't give a f*** what anyone thinks :) not worth my time anyway. Oh and I don't know how I feel about stretched ears, they're okay.

• I think some tattoos can be hot but I am just not into the whole gauged ears fashion whether it be on girls or guys.

• ugh, gages are so not attractive in your 30's and they look like you belong to some tribe after a while. I guess girls have an advantage with long hair though. They can simply hide it :0 tattoos are cool, but makes sure you get something that will look good when you are older. You don't want to get a humming bird on your shoulder and then when you get into your 60's have your grand kids asking why you have a buzzard on your back lol

• I think guys look better with guages not girls

• Get one or the other not both

• Atfirst I didn't like it but I have a friend that can pull it off through she wears dangly regular earrings too